Newspaper An Open Letter to Apocalypse

DeletedUser48096

Iam not posting this in an attempt to gloat or spread PnP, This is genuinely a sincere request to Apocs active members.

I have heard suggestions that there is now major infighting in ApocZT and major resentment towards their leaders. Now while I understand your frustrations and they are worthy claims, Do not hold their decisions against them. Everyone of us makes bad choices every day and it would be rather unfair to hold something against someone for something that you yourself have also done. If you want to hold something against them, Hold their ego's and paranoia against them, not their decisions..

Most of you have been worthy foes and have impressed us greatly with your attacking prowess for that you deserve praise. This has been a long slog and I completely understand your frustrations as it is looking like you will get nothing from this world after investing so much time and money into it. Remember one thing, This is a game.. I encourage you all to remember the good parts of this game, from the successful conquests to the fantastic team work to the well organized operations. This has been a journey and we have all met some some terrific people along the way. This world has tested our patience and characters and I would like to personally thank every member of Apocalypse-ZeroTolerance for their efforts on this world and for making it this far.

Take heart, Your efforts have been valiant and courageous and you have proven yourselves Grepo Warriors.

My inbox is always open
- GGN

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

@Markus Aurelius Chan - I'm honoured that GGN thinks our posts are similar for your words are like forum nectar, delicious to read. I hope to see more of you on the externals.

@Red/GGN... the loveable Codfish isn't gone, rather (in forced) absent with leave. :p

Archidiamedes

Phrourach
For anyone foolish enough to believe that this is "sincere," please have a look at my signature--quotes taken from GGN's statements on the external forum the last time he was trying to get information from someone. Reading more of GGN's posts out here should also clue you in to the kind of character he is (or has, whatever).

Maybe next time you should try getting one of your players who actually has a reputation for honesty and integrity to post a "sincere" message.

Even if it does happen to be sincere and not have an agenda behind it (unlikely), the wretched lack of sportsmanship shown by so many other members of your alliance both on the externals and in-game after building four wonders should leave people questioning.

Marcus: fantastic work!

DeletedUser48096

Well, Well, Well..

How does it feel to be in the firing line Arch? Still hiding in VM are you?

Now I for once I actually agree with you. Look at your quotes in your signiture and look at how they have been selectively and fallaciously mined.

Do you really think your alliance is stupid? Do you really think they don't know when someone is being sincere or not? Don't insult their intelligence Arch. The only person who comes out of this looking foolish is you because once again you would rather resort to PnP and taking cheap shots at me rather than address the matter at hand.

Iam begining to understand why Apocs members are annoyed with their leaders.

Last edited by a moderator: