An Unexpected Occurrence

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
I would just like to point out an unlikely event now that we are a few days into the world being open. I am still in the top 50. I would like to propose that I be considered the greatest player of all time and will now consider myself such since it is clear this will be met with unanimous approval.

DeletedUser46838

Um, you don't really need gold to do that. Some of my friends here are in the top 20. His name is JNC and i vote for him to be the greatest player of all time.

DeletedUser25446

I would just like to point out an unlikely event now that we are a few days into the world being open. I am still in the top 50. I would like to propose that I be considered the greatest player of all time and will now consider myself such since it is clear this will be met with unanimous approval.

I will concur,,,with BP still is effect Baudin is certainly one of if not the best simmer in this world.:)

DeletedUser37640

a mod in the top 50? If he can keep it up ill say he is the best :p Gl :):pro:

DeletedUser17513

well.. i was looking forward to be the first player rimming a mod(Baudin Toolan) however he has joined my ally :(

DeletedUser40768

Good job Baudin, we are all proud of you :D

DeletedUser30967

All those times I asked you to play with us and was rejected....I come back and see this.....

*stalks off all butt hurt*

DeletedUser29916

The big question is: Will Baudin play for longer then 2 months?

Good luck tho mate :)

DeletedUser

Are you using your own IGN or disguise Baudin..too lazy to find out for myself. But I may join and say hello at some point - under the IGN 'Infractionous Revengium" :D

DeletedUser

YmZ1Len.png

Unlucky Baudin ;) Dropped out of top 50 ;)