[Ancient Combat]

• Thread starter D4rK D3ToX.God Of War
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Ancient Combat:pro:
I have played in many world's and I'm an extremely experienced player but quit for 3 years and I'm now back for more action with a diffrent account name.I have formed great allaince's in the past that are still up and running and now I have came to form an epic allaince for world Naxos and hopefully make it work with everyone's help that is going to the South West of the map.I would prefer aggressive players:supermad: that are respectful and loyal to there allaince and allaince members and that will support and attack when ever called for.So if this is your type of allaince and would like to be a part of us then just go to the South, West of the map and contact me and i will send you an invite.Thankyou for your time and hope to see you all there to join Ancient Combat:pro:

DeletedUser

I have to say...I'm veryyy pleased with this alliances message they sent me to join. :) Alliances that send a message explaining their goals, purpose, and motives, give a reason why they think you should join, and send an invite once you accept is a good way to start an alliance. :) *Thumbs up to the leaders*

~ Lane

DeletedUser

pleased with this alliances message they sent me to join.
I concur, however when sending out mails like that, a spell check is recommended. Easy to do and makes the communications look much more professional and appealing to prospective recruits.

DeletedUser

I concur, however when sending out mails like that, a spell check is recommended. Easy to do and makes the communications look much more professional and appealing to prospective recruits.

(Giggles) Spell check is awesome! I don't think I could live without it.. :p

I really dislike when players say they have been playing 3+ years. Grepolis is only 2 and a half or so.

Haha. Baudin, Why do you have to crush everyones hopes, and dreams. :p lol

DeletedUser

CabZ
Anyone with z in their name automatically is 100 times cooler than the rest. Those that have a z at the ending of their name are 1000 times cooler than average.
Now... myself, I have a two Zs- one at the ending and one normal- which makes me 100,000 times cooler than everyone else.

XD XD XD

Anyway, good luck with your alliance!