And Hows That ? Kappa Will be Closed in 27 Days

DeletedUser14903

So Kappa Players got Top Message that Kappa will be closed !!! Strange but expected
Is there no Solution in some other Way ?

What will Happen with Players that play this game for Years , that Spend Time - Energy and Money. ???

Start a new World with 1 City ??? and What About up mentioned Things Like Time, Energy , Positions and Money.

Its Most sounds like cheating or disrespect for Grepolis Customers

I cant denied that we didnt enjoy and still enjoy on this game , but they way how they end it its against any reasonable opinion.
At Last Lets see what other players of Kappa means about this before we start reclamation over the Internet

Formingus

DeletedUser14903

It was posted in February that worlds will close when the numbers drops below 300 players per world.

The first warning was given here...

http://forum.en.grepolis.com/showthread.php?33265-Closing-world-conditions

It is discussed in this thread...

http://forum.en.grepolis.com/showthread.php?33266-Closing-World-Conditions

I fail to see how it is cheating or disrespect, You wouldn't expect a restaurant to stay open that didn't get any trade any more would you?

Would i ? Nice Question but !!!

U are talking only about ur Restaurants.... What About Customers Restaurants ???

Tell me Please What about our Restaurants ???
What About Food that we Pay ?
What About Long Time Waiting Delivery ?

Where are we Respected Hear ?

DeletedUser

can sameone tell me What will be happened with our City positions , experience which we got in kappa ? ,

If we do move to a new world would we have to start over or will we take all of experience and all our slot for our citys ? like I got 72 citys now will I loes all of them or will I get them in the new world ?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I like my empire please do not take it away chances are if I have to start over I will stop playing simple as that I have worked on this for almost a year thank you for your time

DeletedUser14903

I like my empire please do not take it away chances are if I have to start over I will stop playing simple as that I have worked on this for almost a year thank you for your time

Everything will gone

Common guys it was planed long time ago.Every one knows that long time ago recruitment's was closed for Kappa.

Any Way only think that we can do its stop playing and keep our Friends far from this online game in order to be safe

Maybe i sound rude but thats the way it is

DeletedUser

even if they're not going to change the system, they should at least let us fight it out a little longer maybe untill 150 players

DeletedUser

While I am not 100% as this is the first world to close, I believe you will keep your awards. But when a world ends that is it, everything is gone. There is a high chance the Stats will be left behind, Points/Cities/BP/ABP/DBP however that is only a guess based on what you see on Tribal wars I don't know for certain.

i know that its the tenth world to start but, like the fifteenth to close. i believe the awards and stats will stay but in 27 days, Kappa will be committed to history . . .:(

DeletedUser

I agree with Formingus while I wasen't one of the players to put money into playing I have been here from pretty much the start, I was active pretty much everyday since joining which has taken alot of time and effort and for the world to simply end by closing is pretty damn dull

and I am not really interested in any of the worlds as it seems speed 3 is something that rarely comes out :/

DeletedUser8790

I am confused? I thought there was supposed to be an end game scenario after the 300 threshold? I guess not then, Innogames once again did nothing? So your world is just ending with no fanfare?

DeletedUser14903

Totally disagree with closing world.

Answer to all :
Reason of Closing world according to Grepo Stuff is small number of players then
One of Grepo Moderators ask me, will u keep restaurant open if there no customers ?

No Players to Play ...... If they want to survive Kappa why Grepo close recruitment's long time ago in Kappa?????????
Restaurant open........ What About Customers Restaurant ? or no one care about us only important is Grepo Restaurant!!!

Guys Let be Honest and talk no stupid things,

i am playing this Game for 2 and more years i go to 236 cities with gr8 strategy positions.
We purchase Gold with money not leaf
We Spent allot of night WO sleep to conquer and to not be conquered
We spent Energy Time and Money and nerves of course

When i say We i mean for allot of Active and Big Players in Kappa

And Closing worlds WO any Problem Strange

What Happen to me

and The Worst Things is that player with 236 cities in kappa ,
I join to pella and some small player that join couple weeks before dont let u grow up coz he attacking continuously. Every city that i make i lose it coz i am not strong enough to deffend mine self.No Ally accept us coz they dont know and thnk that we are spy.

No need to Talk any more.Mine personal opinion is that we are cheated and disrespected from Grepolis , of course if they dont found another solution to us

DeletedUser

I recommend ringing the suicide hotline, tbey will probably offer you more comfort than Inno will.

DeletedUser14903

Saska

I am not only personally affected , there are allot of player.
Normally i will accept as other. Closing Kappa is not in our hand we just discussing.
But if u look from our corner of view its not fair at all there must be solution so customers will not be only damaged side.
In this Case Grepolis will save only their interes and what about our ?

Let me ask u something honest ,,,,
How Grepolis pretend to join to some other world - purchase gold and continue play when they after 1-2 year can do same thnk as they Doing Now.Pleas Explain this to me ?

Regards to u Saska

DeletedUser14903

I agree with Formingus while I wasen't one of the players to put money into playing I have been here from pretty much the start, I was active pretty much everyday since joining which has taken alot of time and effort and for the world to simply end by closing is pretty damn dull

and I am not really interested in any of the worlds as it seems speed 3 is something that rarely comes out :/

Tthoomas

We have Same Opinion Bro

At last they can do same thnk as they do now, we will start playing another world and after some time close it , we dont have any of insurance to continue playing it

DeletedUser23310

kappa closing

I realise that kappa is closing which i feel is very unfair to those of us that are still playing. why is there no new world with the same settings ie speed troop movement ect . all we get is the awards this isnt much for all the hard work time taken sleep lost and so on i cant believe its just about money keeping the server open. all these new worlds that have started up in a short space of time and money is the reasoned hmmmm. phil (unhappy)

DeletedUser

and The Worst Things is that player with 236 cities in kappa ,
I join to pella and some small player that join couple weeks before dont let u grow up coz he attacking continuously. Every city that i make i lose it coz i am not strong enough to deffend mine self.No Ally accept us coz they dont know and thnk that we are spy.

No need to Talk any more.Mine personal opinion is that we are cheated and disrespected from Grepolis , of course if they dont found another solution to us

You know, this is probably the funniest part of your post. You're moaning that kappa is closed to new players, yet you have 236 cities and would be in a prime position to do this any new players within kappa.

Ultimately this was announced a long time ago, and players had the chance to raise issues then. There comes a point where the servers have to close as they are no longer profitable to run. You say that Inno should put the customer first? Well perhaps you should understand that they are a business and cannot run at a loss, because if they did that they would ultimately go out of business for Grepolis Innogames have decided that that point is 300 players, once the numbers drop below this the world is closed.

DeletedUser14903

You know, this is probably the funniest part of your post. You're moaning that kappa is closed to new players, yet you have 236 cities and would be in a prime position to do this any new players within kappa.

Ultimately this was announced a long time ago, and players had the chance to raise issues then. There comes a point where the servers have to close as they are no longer profitable to run. You say that Inno should put the customer first? Well perhaps you should understand that they are a business and cannot run at a loss, because if they did that they would ultimately go out of business for Grepolis Innogames have decided that that point is 300 players, once the numbers drop below this the world is closed.

Funny Post HEHE u just make me leaf what u talking about ??? Prime Position ????

I work allot on that , i dont ask from u or any one to give me something that i dont deserve me and others wants what belong to us.

And what is ur corner or ur view (guy that leaf with mine 1st part) ?
U are saying That:

Inno Games Should Take our Money , Time and everything else including in a game ? This is Funny Part for every one, not mine that i just asking what belong to me. 236 cities that i made them for 2 years and more , with money , time , no sleeping nights ect.

Let me clarify u something if Normally InnoGames take this steep and as we see it will.
Some of us catch this hook this time , but it will not happens again.Personally me and mine friends players i will take care in every forum at free time to describe whats happens to every of us.

Plus from now and on Will chage mine Graphic Card on every single Computer only coz is Called Inno. Now this is funny

DeletedUser

No, what's funny is that you moan about being farmed by larger players when joining a newer world then your own, but moan that your world should be open for new players. See the hypocrisy here?

Ultimately (if you actually read the T&C when you signed up, like you checked the box to say you did) Innogames could turn round and pull Grepo tomorrow, as could pretty much any online game. You are the one that chose to devote your time and money to a game, no one forced you to do this. In return you should have received something called enjoyment which is the same trade off as any other game out there, be it Fifa, Skyrim or some other browser game.