And Hows That ? Kappa Will be Closed in 27 Days

DeletedUser14577

While it is somewhat disappointing to lose all the cities I have aquired, it is also a good thing. The world started to die the moment the world wonders were completed. Majority of players have moved on and it needs to be closed. I do hope they will open another speed 3 world like Kappa again soon. Nice playing with everyone and good luck in RL.

DeletedUser

(if you actually read the T&C when you signed up, like you checked the box to say you did)

Lulz. Yea everyone always reads that stuff ;)

DeletedUser14903

No, what's funny is that you moan about being farmed by larger players when joining a newer world then your own, but moan that your world should be open for new players. See the hypocrisy here?

Ultimately (if you actually read the T&C when you signed up, like you checked the box to say you did) Innogames could turn round and pull Grepo tomorrow, as could pretty much any online game. You are the one that chose to devote your time and money to a game, no one forced you to do this. In return you should have received something called enjoyment which is the same trade off as any other game out there, be it Fifa, Skyrim or some other browser game.

U Know u have funny point of view.
Don't know ur Ages or maybe u are answering With out Reading mine Post - but honestly the way how u answer me i suppose that u are too young or irresponsible.

What u are Talking About ??????? To hard to understand u , Really.

Farmed by Bigger players ???? What u expect to build own empire for years then player that
attacking with Swords and Archers and defending with LS to take me or any advanced player down ? Its no logical

No One Forced Me ????????
What u talking Again ????
Who Says that i got Forced ????

Me and other we are not forced we are cheated coz no one says that this world will be closed when i start play.So there is difference between Forced and cheated.

For Ur Info Allot off Big Players of SF and other Ally get Forced to leave kappa and restart game coz there was misunderstanding with InnoGames.And They do that only coz they want to get Kappa Off.

PS. If u really have something to say that really can be from benefits for all of as say it otherwise no need to wast forum space.Most of us realize whats happens hear and this is school for us in future to stay away from innogames in any direction

DeletedUser

Ok, last post then since your tactic seems to be to question me rather then the things I'm saying.

1) You're being hypocritical. You moan about joining pella and being farmed by larger players but want new players to be allowed to join Kappa where players have over 200 cities. See what I'm getting at here?

2) You completely ignored the part I mentioned about the T&C.

3) No browser game lasts forever, did you really expect Grepolis to?

4) You ignored my comment regarding what you got back from the time and money you put in.

Cliffs: you ignored my posts and decided to attack me. Hypocrite.

DeletedUser14903

Ok, last post then since your tactic seems to be to question me rather then the things I'm saying.

1) You're being hypocritical. You moan about joining pella and being farmed by larger players but want new players to be allowed to join Kappa where players have over 200 cities. See what I'm getting at here?

4) You ignored my comment regarding what you got back from the time and money you put in.

No One Ignored Nothing dude,
If something is ignored in this Thread those are mine question to u or InnoGames
U are the one that didn't answer on any of mine questions.
Talking no sense and make ur own suppose with ur mind like "but want new players to be allowed to join"
I didnt ask that i just ask to found solution which will have benefits for Kappa Players and InnoGames too

1) What i am its Mather of opinion ur and different ppl,
if u ask me what u are i can say mine education will not allow me to write that (still mater of opinion)

2) About T&C didn't ignore just didn't pay to much attention coz u really know to write empty things.
Maybe i Checked but didn't Read it as most of us do (Ok Mine Mistake)

3) Yes True no one for last.but Kappa Didn't say that there is limitation at begin when we got registered.Do not Forgot That
WW was entered later and recruitment was closed that wasn't mentioned before ... Clear ?????

4) What i got back for mine money and time ?
Hear is ur Answer , This world will be closed in 22 days.
Not Me but We Kappa Players Disrespect, Cheat , only good Think is coz i meat some gr8 PPL and Friends Hear

PS : As u can see i answer on all ur posts and didn't ignore nothing plus u are the one that calling me Hypocrite WO reason.
But that way of spech is family education.If u cant handle conversation no need for offense.

Formingus

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4013

For all of you Players in Kappa who are concerned about the closing of the world:

The decision to close a world after it reached a minimum number of players was made a last year. The final determination of what the closing conditions would be was posted on the 23rd of February this year, and can be found in this thread.

Yes, you have worked hard to get to this point in the game, and yes some of you have even spent money. However, there comes a time when the cost of the server outweighs any reason to keep it running. Sadly there has been no true end-game implemented for the closing of a world, just the banner announcement that the world will close in 4 weeks time.

Despite all of this, no players have been 'disrespected' or 'cheated' as some here would like to think. We have made this information available for quite some time, and it is not our fault that most players do not choose to come to the Forums to see this information. The fact is, Kappa is closing. It was the 10th world to open, but the 1st to close.

DeletedUser14903

For all of you Players in Kappa who are concerned about the closing of the world:

The decision to close a world after it reached a minimum number of players was made a last year. The final determination of what the closing conditions would be was posted on the 23rd of February this year, and can be found in this thread.

Yes, you have worked hard to get to this point in the game, and yes some of you have even spent money. However, there comes a time when the cost of the server outweighs any reason to keep it running. Sadly there has been no true end-game implemented for the closing of a world, just the banner announcement that the world will close in 4 weeks time.

Despite all of this, no players have been 'disrespected' or 'cheated' as some here would like to think. We have made this information available for quite some time, and it is not our fault that most players do not choose to come to the Forums to see this information. The fact is, Kappa is closing. It was the 10th world to open, but the 1st to close.

Thank u 4 clear information With Out any offense.

Things that irritate us
:

We will lose all that we made in Kappa, but Some Supporters or Moderators wont understand that.They replay with Insulting or Attacking like we are responsible for closing World.If someone is responsible then are players that leave game not we that fight until World will Closed
We Really had hard time to be where we are now (Fight, No Sleeping Night,Nerves and so on) Honestly most of us don't care about money coz at last to have fun u must pay :).
Its Hard to Be-live that we will lose all cities and the worst think is that we will lose our friends from Grepo.
The World will be closed and of course i will stop playing it.

Mine Last Question to InnoGames is.Kappa Will simply close and wanish or there can be some benefits for still playing members.
ex.to Transfer a player to another world with last 10 cities (if is possible of course?)

Wish all the best to All of u Guys that will keep playing,
I had gr8 time with gr8 players friends and gr8 enemies that we enjoy the game

Some of Respected Friend as SeeRider4, Risque, LittleDwarf, Snoopman, Jrawles,DearKiller, Lyfi,Master General (and maybe some other that cant remeber) will be part till this Game exist.Best Regards for Mine Dear Friend Markoso from Strike Force

One More time All the best guys and keep enjoy the game

Formingus

DeletedUser

kappa closing
I realise that kappa is closing which i feel is very unfair to those of us that are still playing. why is there no new world with the same settings ie speed troop movement ect . all we get is the awards this isnt much for all the hard work time taken sleep lost and so on i cant believe its just about money keeping the server open. all these new worlds that have started up in a short space of time and money is the reasoned hmmmm. phil (unhappy)

I totally agree, a new world with settings like in kappa, others are just too slow and boring. And maybe for the last 300 players in kappa something like the start in Achilles, 3 cities, etc... like some kind of compensation for our time and efforts spent to the mutual benefit - you got our money, we got to enjoy.

respectfully, abhi11- Davor Kapetanic

DeletedUser

my opinion : they would better transfer all remaining accounts from different worlds to 1 world . all players that are now playing are premium members . close 12 worlds under 750 players and create 3 new ones . with the difrend speed , and let everyone make there own choise . grepolis is happy with worlds full of premium members and players are happy because they can keep there empire ... i am from world delta , i play for almost 2.5year . when my world closes i quit . restart is no option ... many premium members think this way . maybe the mods can give this idea to inno games . remember premium members stay the longest . and they lose everything... and please don't tell me this isn't possible you upgraded the 4 old worlds to grepo2.0 . if you could do that you can make from difrend servers 1 also.

DeletedUser14903

If Grepolis think better they should know this

1.Players that remain in Kappa are true Players , Decided to play game until End and thats why we are still hear
2.What are benefits of having players in other world when they will leave later as some Kappa Players Do or they dont purchase golds?
3.We are all Active Premium Players.
4.So if kapa has 200 players right now half of them are more active then 500 other at some different world.As i say until we are still hear that means that we are decided as well.

Any Way InnoGames Decide to cast out own Customers and that is fine with me.

P.S as i say before i cant stop them from closing world but its mine human right to give mine opinion about InnoGames in every Forum what they did to us

Formingus

DeletedUser

I say end worlds speed world style:

A) Same settings as Speed World until a month
B) Top 5 players are given gold (top 3 receive goodies and ipod for top player). Players in top alliance also receive gold.

If option A isn't available then option B should be done.

DeletedUser

I say end worlds speed world style:

A) Same settings as Speed World until a month
B) Top 5 players are given gold (top 3 receive goodies and ipod for top player). Players in top alliance also receive gold.

If option A isn't available then option B should be done.

I could live with that

DeletedUser15953

I have played Kappa for a long time as well, not as long as Formingus, 3 months less. I have played against Formingus (opposing alliance), and with Formingus (same alliance), and I will answer your point 1 here.

I see what you are getting at, but unfortunately you do not have any basis for making this statement.

You say that formingus is being hypocritical, but unfortunately you have absolutely NO idea what you are saying. We created an alliance which was in the top 4 of Kappa for a long time, and we tried to keep our rules to play with honour. THAT INCLUDES, NOT PICKING ON SMALLER PLAYERS, NOT CARRYING OUT ACTS WHICH IN RL WOULD CONSTITUTE AS BULLYING.

In Phoenix Alliance, we still accepted new players, we did not have the caps that other alliances put in (like 100K+ points, etc etc). We took smaller players, we mentored them, and we passed on cities to help them grow. Other alliances criticised us for having 'noobs' in our alliance, though they too forgot that they were all, at one time, 'noobs'.

So, for you to say that formingus is a Hypocrite, is just absolutely rubbish, and I hope you have the grace to apologise for your uninformed statement.

Furryicecubes, here you have ignored the point made by Formingus, that the Grepolis decision to close the game is when membership fell to below 300 players, BUT GREPOLIS STOPPED NEW PLAYERS FROM JOINING AFTER THE WWs STARTED!!!!

How, how, how, please explain, could we stop the numbers falling below 300 members given this limitation??? If new players were allowed to join, then IG would still have got their money,a nd Kappa would have continued. I had 100+ cities, I got to rank 40 in Kappa, and I would still have paid premium as this is the only way for me to manage this city count and stay on top. Right now, I still log on to Kappa, but I am more active on Knossos, I have 16 cities, and I AM NOT A PREMIUM MEMBER! I don't need to be, unless I get bigger. So by closing Kappa, IG will be losing the players who have been paying the money for so many years without any question.

So, Furry, you are finding it easy to criticise a committed and very skilful player like Formingus, but sorry, mate, you don't know what you are talking about.

Regards,

SeeRider4

DeletedUser14903

I have played Kappa for a long time as well, not as long as Formingus, 3 months less. I have played against Formingus (opposing alliance), and with Formingus (same alliance), and I will answer your point 1 here.

I see what you are getting at, but unfortunately you do not have any basis for making this statement.

You say that formingus is being hypocritical, but unfortunately you have absolutely NO idea what you are saying. We created an alliance which was in the top 4 of Kappa for a long time, and we tried to keep our rules to play with honour. THAT INCLUDES, NOT PICKING ON SMALLER PLAYERS, NOT CARRYING OUT ACTS WHICH IN RL WOULD CONSTITUTE AS BULLYING.

In Phoenix Alliance, we still accepted new players, we did not have the caps that other alliances put in (like 100K+ points, etc etc). We took smaller players, we mentored them, and we passed on cities to help them grow. Other alliances criticised us for having 'noobs' in our alliance, though they too forgot that they were all, at one time, 'noobs'.

So, for you to say that formingus is a Hypocrite, is just absolutely rubbish, and I hope you have the grace to apologise for your uninformed statement.

Furryicecubes, here you have ignored the point made by Formingus, that the Grepolis decision to close the game is when membership fell to below 300 players, BUT GREPOLIS STOPPED NEW PLAYERS FROM JOINING AFTER THE WWs STARTED!!!!

How, how, how, please explain, could we stop the numbers falling below 300 members given this limitation??? If new players were allowed to join, then IG would still have got their money,a nd Kappa would have continued. I had 100+ cities, I got to rank 40 in Kappa, and I would still have paid premium as this is the only way for me to manage this city count and stay on top. Right now, I still log on to Kappa, but I am more active on Knossos, I have 16 cities, and I AM NOT A PREMIUM MEMBER! I don't need to be, unless I get bigger. So by closing Kappa, IG will be losing the players who have been paying the money for so many years without any question.

So, Furry, you are finding it easy to criticise a committed and very skilful player like Formingus, but sorry, mate, you don't know what you are talking about.

Regards,

SeeRider4

SeeRider4 Thank u for describe mine point of view.That's is point that i try to say.
Unfortunately some one can't or don't want to understand

Best Regards

DeletedUser15953

Furryicecubes did not deign to respond to the last posts, but maybe the mods could respond about the other suggestions, specifically giving the last players in this world a boost in a new world with cities, or gold, or something else.

And Tyrion posted a good reply to address the criticisms, but he did not address the point that although Kappa is closing as members fell below 300 players, it can be argued that the player numbers ONLY fell below 300 because GREPOLIS stopped players from joining. If Grepolis had not done that, it is feasible that ppl would have kept on playing in Kappa.

Regards,

SR

DeletedUser14492

Old time Theta player here. Sad to see these old worlds starting to close.

Many MANY suggestions on how to deal with worlds closing have been made by countless players, but mods/inno simply refuse to listen. Many threads accross all these worlds, many ideas in the ideas forum, but they are not interested.

It is a disgrace that inno treat their customers like this.

It is innos fault these worlds are closing for bringing in WW and stopping new players from joining old worlds. The least they should do is provide a way for players to keep their empires and continue playing.

Other MMO games have managed to merge servers. I think this is one solution. Another is to creat old world player only new worlds... 1 conquest 1 revolt and move all old world player accounts accross in some way... there are many variations on how to achieve.

Ev

DeletedUser14903

Its Done Guys, Kappa is no more , Will miss that name :)

Big Condolences for FriendShip Ally

except two Persons and they know who they are, respect 4 them.
Others are Quakers , Bolter's , Abandoned and Ghost Collectors simply just Kids on The Block :p

As i say Before Mess with the best Die with the Rest :pro:

Formingus Kappa player number 2 (LOL)
(D)