...And they all fall down

DeletedUser44027

Generally, in most servers, you get a good many alliances who peak on the first days and then fall apart after (or sometimes before:D) BP ends. I would like to now analyze these top 12 alliances. this aint a top 12, because I sure hope these guys arent all going to end up in the top 12, but its a beginner analysis. If you think im wrong on any points, dont derep me, argue about it in the comments.
thanks,
Dez

Here it goes:

1 New World 72048 70 1029 - these guys are just one big, massive, MRA. already with an academy. Nice pickings for the end of BP, though! They will fall, hard, almost immediately.

2 FUNNY BUNCH 59003 55 1073 - could go either way. dont know much about them, but they have a lot of players. Theyre starting to look a bit like an MRA, if they cut off the bad bits they could survive the first month.

3 Rim Agency 49732 56 888- From what i hear, these guys are a very good group of players. they may not look strong, but they might be competing for the top spot in a month or so. So, most likely here for the first month.

4 Byzantine Empire 49022 43 1140- strong group of proven players, fresh from a recent victory, these guys certainly know what theyre doing. Theyll be here for a while.

5 Black Knights 47874 51 939 ?

6 Grepo Addicts 36845 31 1189- Very strong premade. Premades dont have the best history for lasting long, and neither do a few of their top players, but i think Zero Point has a chance here to make a strong team that will last. definantly through the first month.

7 Cartoon Killers 31865 34 937 - Die Off, FON

8 INSANITY 31503 35 900 - Die Off, FON
9 Children of the Damned 31339 35 895 - Die off, FON
10 Pleasuredome 26893 27 996 - Die off, FON

11 The Ottomans 24639 39 632- What can I say? MRA (hey, that rhymes!)

12 SimCity Yours 22985 17 1352- my alliance, no comment

FON= Full 'o N00bs :p

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Just one comment: why make an "analysis" thread when half the alliances just have a "?" behind them? One could easily take a look at the founders or handful of their players stats/history and see what the deal is... or atleast turn it into a noob-bashing or something funny. Just a question-mark doesnt seem to do anyone any justice.

Just a thought, your opinions about the ones that do have comments behind them seem to be roughly the same as my own opinion would be.

DeletedUser44027

yes, i changed it a little. Didnt really have all to much of a solid reason to say they were "bad", because they aren't- they're just not good :p

(Plus, im not really good at "funny")

DeletedUser37948

thanks for the vote of confidence :)

in 3 years of playing one thing ive noted is even in the best of teams there is a good eliment of luck in a new server

its not just about the talent in your own team its about the size and quality of the opponats around you and your location on the map relative to other good teams.

lots of great players and alliances can fail if the don't reach certain thresh holds due to basically bad luck.

one thing I would add is when I look at this server there are a ton of hidden gem alliances that are hiding lower in the rankings teams that have played together on previous servers and are keeping a low profile possibly so as they reach these threash holds ive spoken off.

I predict massive changes and the rise of a few dark horse alliances

DeletedUser

I'd watch out for Children of the Dammed... If they play like they played in Eddesa than they will definitely be one of the tougher alliances out there to say the least :p

DeletedUser

Grow, grow, grow, grow. That is all I have been hearing this past days from the leaders.
stelta14 on 2013-12-14 at 07:54
Who dont have 600points today at 09:00 I kicked out they

jdc400 on 2013-12-14 at 20:54
As some may know, our average has dropped 200 points in the last few hours. because of this we are making cuts this evening. You all must be at 1000 points by 11:00pm berlin time today. If you do not make this i will be sorry but you will be kicked.

regards and happy building,
-jdc

Monday(15:00 server time): 1000
Saturday: 2000 (+100 BP)

While the third of these is mine, I would like to point out that it is the most reasonable.

DeletedUser37948

well im lost as to what these last few post refer to in all honesty but I am interested to hear more :)

DeletedUser44027

I think jdc joined simcity yours right after. All this alliance loyalty, it's so sweet it makes me want to cry :p (not that I blame him, of course, we are pretty awesome :D)

DeletedUser

People have to grow enough in order to build their armies. Before people have Biremes, LS and Cavalry, they have to have harbours and academies built up. Therefore, the pressure at the start is important to ensure that everyone is building towards that goal.

DeletedUser44027

We have 6 days of BP, surely there's enough time to waste on building a minor army and still getting conquering, CS, LS and biremes before BP ends...

DeletedUser

JDC have no leading skills.I have nothing against him,but his leadership really sucks.That is the reason his alliance is no more.Others will follow,dont worry.Eubea have many MRAs and they have only 3 days to live.

DeletedUser44027

I try for a bit of half-hearted humour now and then, most of the time it fails, and if I'm lucky, people just ignore it :p

DeletedUser37948

I try for a bit of half-hearted humour now and then, most of the time it fails, and if I'm lucky, people just ignore it :p

I get a lot of tumbleweed moments lol

as for leaders being rubbish its a brave or stupid person that leads maybe both, you have to work twice as hard pander to drama queens then win or lose you get slated.

on some servers you can just be unlucky and not have time to grow into the role.

don't know jdc so cant comment but its worth bearing in mind

DeletedUser

For the noob who dered me and asked me how i know that ?I know coz i was there.Coz daizan asked to be the diplomat and jdc said no.Thats why he is no good,thats why he will be rimmed even that he is in SCY,even that he have a crown by joining to the winning alliance near to end of the world.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser44497

For the noob who dered me and asked me how i know that ?I know coz i was there.Coz daizan asked to be the diplomat and jdc said no.Thats why he is no good,thats why he will be rimmed even that he is in SCY,even that he have a crown by joining to the winning alliance near to end of the world.
Check this noob out please????

DeletedUser

For the noob who dered me and asked me how i know that s?I know coz i was there.Coz daizan asked to be the diplomat and jdc said no.Thats why he is no good,thats why he will be rimmed even that he is in SCY,even that he have a crown by joining to the winning alliance near to end of the world.

You all left because he wouldn't make someone a diplomat..? :heh:

DeletedUser

You all left because he wouldn't make someone a diplomat..? :heh:
If you call Daizan just "someone" you know this game even less then LETHALEE.And he really don't understand this game.well,I am nasty,he understand but just the part about building very quick.