...And they all fall down

DeletedUser44027

Yes, well... For now. Most worlds I visit the forums die a week or two after BP, and it's so saddening... :(

DeletedUser29066

I just hope a few people come to liven up the forums, so they don't just die off, like in most worlds

Most of the other players in our alliance are either illiterate, anti-social or both, or simply can't be bothered to participate in the Forum. I'll try to make up for their lack of social skills.:cool:

DeletedUser

The greatest social skill is understanding when nothing needs to be said. :p

DeletedUser29066

Lemme know when you master that skill so you can teach me:D

DeletedUser

I don't aspire to greatness, mediocrity suits me well enough. ;)

DeletedUser29066

Pehaps so, but in the annals of Grep thou art destined for all time to be remembered as Pushty the Great, not Liam the Mediocre. It's bad enough the ladies call you that to your face.:p

DeletedUser

Byzantine Empire seems like a fun bunch of people too. I just hope a few people come to liven up the forums, so they don't just die off, like in most worlds :(
You cannot spell funeral without fun =)

We're too busy clicking to post on the externals.

DeletedUser

Pehaps so, but in the annals of Grep thou art destined for all time to be remembered as Pushty the Great, not Liam the Mediocre. It's bad enough the ladies call you that to your face.:p

The ladies call me nothing - I scare them all off! :S

DeletedUser25234

JDC have no leading skills.I have nothing against him,but his leadership really sucks.That is the reason his alliance is no more.Others will follow,dont worry.Eubea have many MRAs and they have only 3 days to live.

Have got to know JDC a little more, and actually, he is a damn good team player.. He does know what he is doing for sure.. Early recruitment drives are usually the problem though.. I like to wait.. As the good players will always gravitate towards each other in the end.. Either in war or in alliance.

DeletedUser44027

i dont think alberts around, anymore. havent seen him lately.

DeletedUser

I think he went missing right around the time beginner's protection ended. I'm sure that's purely coincidental though :p