AND THEY SAY THE ART OF CONVERSATION IS NOT DEAD

• Thread starter DeletedUser54360
  • Start date

DeletedUser54360

I dont think I have ever known any Alliance as richly endowed as the AVENGERS.

16 Leaders // It must be a GREPO WORLD RECORD..

he h e
Prawns
WitchunterGeneral today at 13:17
AND why can none of the 16 READ AND WRITE?? ( apparently
girl_blush2.gif
)
WitchunterGeneral today at 13:16
ALWAYS A PLEASURE
Mass mail today at 08:41
It is indeed always a pleasure to encounter new groups on the EN server . Your existence and continued prosperity can only be a good thing for our game in general here.

Whether it can be a good thing for me and my Baby Seals yet remains to be seen.

Frankly I am interested an only present on this server to pursue my VENDETTA against

PINKY aka kronnoss and 110 Golden Infidels aka Eviction Notice Gold blossoming scum

PERKY aka ErikWijmeersch and their boot boys 110 Golden Maniacs

and FATTY ARBUCKLE aka as The Blame Game or poopstaniv

I could not care less who wins this world just so long as it is not these three .

The only reason I am nipping away at the ankles at some of your players They attacked some f my incoming members ex SOO and

I am trying to create a narrow safe transit corridor through 45.

Why ?

So that I can travel across 45 to get to grips with these incestuous comedians (THE CARTEL ).

They have been dividing EN server up between themselves virtually before EN worlds have even started for the past 5 years.

Sadly it is one of those cases where not everyone sees the true nature of things until they are too late.

What steps are you taking (if any ) to confront the CARTEL (as you must do ) and to actual convert you strong established base into a platform for a win as opposed to settleing for a Top 4 finish ?

Regards

WG
WitchunterGeneral today at 13:16

These 16 Totally on the Ball and dynamic 16 Leaders have not managed to answer yet.

ALWAYS A PLEASURE
ARE they just trying to save money on Christmas Cards ?

From this one slack piece of serial unco-ordinated rudeness> I infer that AVENGERS are going to come unstuck when they actuallly have to fight the CARTEL - And that probably grieves me more than any of them ..

Last edited by a moderator:

1saaa

Strategos
i mean whats wrong with a large council? as long as all the players inside the council are trustworthy it works well.

besides having a large council means you can stall any diplomatic conversation forever ;)

jameslongst

Strategos
i mean whats wrong with a large council? as long as all the players inside the council are trustworthy it works well.

besides having a large council means you can stall any diplomatic conversation forever ;)
For one thing collect was on that list. That alone can sink your ship.

In fact that list looks to me like a tight group of players from the same country recruited a bunch of scrubs they know nothing about. See above.

Now they are trying to smooth it over with a big council that has got to be full of useless babble...again see above.

Stop me when I'm wrong.

Last edited:

DeletedUser56000

Have you seen any issue with the results of how we, Avengers, have played on the field? Didn't think so.

Also just for the record people had seen your message, but why should you merit a response? (this is my personal opinion and not that of the alliance). You see we have a diplomat, Cemiyat, then reach out to him one on one. You act as if a joke with this forum post if you sought real answers. Best of luck to your "cause".

jameslongst

Strategos
Have you seen any issue with the results of how we, Avengers, have played on the field? Didn't think so.

Also just for the record people had seen your message, but why should you merit a response? (this is my personal opinion and not that of the alliance). You see we have a diplomat, Cemiyat, then reach out to him one on one. You act as if a joke with this forum post if you sought real answers. Best of luck to your "cause".
Ya I'm not overly impressed so far.

DeletedUser54360

Cemiyet tantrum
Mass mail today at 07:37
To all 16 Dynamic Avengers Leaders

Cemiyetis having a tantrum because I wont give him his wonted respect and curtesy bow or doff my cap when I speak to him .

The city mcnerko was conquered by another player, which means that your revolt is over. If you have already sent a colony ship to attack this city, you can now cancel it.

With a Cs 18 minutes away obviouly I could have taken this back any time I wanted.

But I had to wait a full three hours for HED to turn up to follow up on his revolt attack . As a BP tourist in 45 I WANT the so called Big Hitters to Hit me so I can get city growth BP .

2018-11-04 07:12:20
new.png
5 AVENGE is attacking mcnerko (**H*E*D**) today at 07:24:43

586 736 1909 Booty: 3231/6392 A revolt is being stirred up.

With respect ..

Is this the level you guys play at ?

If you think that Cemiyet arrogance displayed to every alliance leader apart from the Golden Three endears you all to the rest of the server you are wrong.

I can already see that any one of the golden teams will put you through a meat slicer when that conflict starts.

So far from demanding my respect. You are in danger of losing it.

WG

And the confirmed comments above that none of you 16 felt it worthwhile to be polite speaks volumes..

James may be prepared to suck up to you . I am not and neither James (you should know) are your membership particularly impressed with your fawning upon this mediocre bunch who have done nothing more than take advantage of DF failure to act decisivey when SOO went down the tube.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser54360

FOLLOWING A POLITE EXCHANGE WITH

Mr. Heisenberg just now .

I will be making no further observations on this issue till Midday Wednesday when MR.H and I hope to announce some news that may well blow this server wide open ..

Till then not a word.

DeletedUser55364

everyone has a number of his own world
-itself
achievements

DeletedUser56008

I'm with cornetto on this, spam the trash talk instead of making these new threads. Reading this just kills my brain cells.

Must be another one of those keyboard warriors who thinks they're the top dog.