AND THEY SAY THE ART OF CONVERSATION IS NOT DEAD

• Thread starter DeletedUser54360
  • Start date

DeletedUser54360

I'm with cornetto on this, spam the trash talk instead of making these new threads. Reading this just kills my brain cells.

Must be another one of those keyboard warriors who thinks they're the top dog.

In that case stop spamming my thread . Dont read it and save your "fragile little mind" for more enervating subjects .

DeletedUser36530

bad news: you don't like Erik and he bought my resources so me and you can't be friends :(
Good news: there was no fee to read this so you must not be a democrat :)

DeletedUser56008

In that case stop spamming my thread . Dont read it and save your "fragile little mind" for more enervating subjects .
Like I said, keyboard warrior, you think your fancy words is going to win your battles, continue proving my point.

You need to learn the definition of spamming if you think posting one comment is spamming, keep killing my brain cells with your stupidity.

DeletedUser55892

Is the avengers thing serious or a meme cause I'm curious lol

DeletedUser54360

Is the avengers thing serious or a meme cause I'm curious lol
It is serious till they wise up .

If they can't crush me ?? What blooming chance do they have against GOLDEN CARTEL ? And their inexhaustible supply of HELOT Flunky Tribes like Grepo Addicts ?

DeletedUser54360

I dont understand these screen shots and so on magik . I just struggle to get the intel posted .. IHNI when I am posting good o r posting infraction meriting style. upload_2018-11-6_5-22-41.png

But whatever way you look at this - It is not a disaster for us . BUT it breaks my heart knowing that the Cartel are just fattening AVENGERS up for slaughter And ( as always ) I am powerless to do anything to change that terrible drama that will unfold.

Far from being ready to accept they have alot to learn - they are deluding themselves that they can cop e with the fire when it comes.

The saddest thing is GIVEN THE CHANCE I would have helped them get ready.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser54360

Like I said, keyboard warrior, you think your fancy words is going to win your battles, continue proving my point.

You need to learn the definition of spamming if you think posting one comment is spamming, keep killing my brain cells with your stupidity.

On a one to one starting at the same time I have a record that clearly shows I smack your little botty wotty 9 time's out of ten .
You might not like that fact sonny - but that is a reality that many accept - the additional fact that I can do it and keep doing it world after world regardless of when I start speaks volumes.

For a little punk like you to call me a Keyboard warrior is risible . Maybe some day when you grow up. Stop spending and stop getting fed cities by plants ( I can read and analyse your so called Conquest list and drill down to see the reality ) . Then maybe just maybe you will have something to say that people want to listen to.

DeletedUser56008

You're so good at proving my point WG, that you're just a petty little keyboard warrior, who is incapable of playing the game so they take to the forums because they think their words will win all their battles. You need to grow up and realize that talking crap to people on forums 24/7 isn't going to get you anywhere. I almost feel bad for you because this is what you have to do to make your life worthwhile; your life must be extremely crappy then.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser54360

You're so good at proving my point WG, that you're just a petty little keyboard warrior, who is incapable of playing the game so they take to the forums because they think their words will win all their battles. You need to grow up and realize that talking **** to people on forums 24/7 isn't going to get you anywhere. I almost feel bad for you because this is what you have to do to make your life worthwhile; your life must be extremely shitty then.

You may well be right. Who knows ?After all 68 % of ( a sample of 60 ) who tried it agreed that MAnatwork Shampoo gave a glossier shine than the leading competitor RimLOREAL . But at excessive Gold spend per month for MAnatwork they decided to stick with their original brand RimLoreal because Buying cities and Ranking Points and BP is not worth it.

ErikWijmeersch

Strategos
You are funny.
I never spoke to you untill you pm me 10days ago begging me to accept you to be a loyal warrior, exclusive fight for us.
Sorry I did not called you back and accepted your begging.

À true man, a strong warrior accepts when he is not wanted.

You did not had to pm in-game saying you are blocking me for not accepting because I had no intensions to spam your mailbox

Every server I think by myself when self-proclaimed whatever people spam my mailbox how it comes I am a coward magnet that's what I often feels when peeps such as yourself calling my front doorbel

Last edited:
You are funny.
I never spoke to you untill you pm me 10days ago begging me to accept you to be a loyal warrior, exclusive fight for us.

You did not had to pm in-game saying you are blocking me for not accepting because I had no intensions to spam your mailbox

Every server I think by myself when self-proclaimed whatever people spam my mailbox how it comes I am a coward magnet that's what I often feels when peeps such as yourself calling my front doorbel
Dont worry in my eyes you'll always be a coward :D

DeletedUser54360

You are funny.

Erik you are a liar . Plain and simple . That is the beginning middle and end of it .

Produce something to back up this laughable slander. Or slither back under the stones where you belong.

begging me to accept you to be a loyal warrior, Oh really ?

DeletedUser54360

ERIK YOU brought this on to external not I ..

Is this your so called begging letter>
ENOUGH LAST WORD
Mass mail on 2018-10-28 at 12:15
kronnoss

I have studied everything .

There was no mis-communication .

Just worthless deadbeats with an inflated sense of their own importance going for an easy hit with a group they were supposed to be friendly with .

Today is the day your ambitions for this world took a massive hit.

ErikWijmeersch

I have never played with or against you. So it is with some regret I say this to a legend .

I am going to do everything in my power to ensure this miserable wretch kronnossdoes not achieve his goals in this game.

As far as it goes for you . Sadly not only were promises not kept there was active duplicity and dissumulation.

I believe you when you say promises must be kept . I live by that motto also. However it is not one that your partner shares. And sadly as a result your image is now tarnished for me in a way that I would have had otherwise.

It will take me to Christmas perhaps but by that time I will be the Kingmaker in LEMO .

kronnoss Has what he desires I mark the GOLDE TWINS Red.

"So what?" I hear you say with justification today.

We shall see if that state of confident equanimity continues unchallenged as the weeks go by .

Although while still difficult from my starting point it is a lot easier to prevent someone from winning than trying to win .

I have my objectives and you have yours.

Regards

I have blocked you both - not out of disrespect but - because I now have a lot to do

And there is nothing more to be said.

This will not appear on EXternal unless you put it there.

Nor will it be published to your memberships ( as I have done often in the past for comedic wind ups.)

This time I am in deadly earnest and this is a vendetta.

This time there will be no comedy as far as I am concerned.

WitchunterGeneral

Motivated ..

DeletedUser54360

So Erik my dear when you are not stealing milk from Baby's bottles how are you going to try and wriggle out of that ?

ErikWijmeersch

Strategos
Simple questions.
Did you offered us exclusive loyalty to kill on our side. You know the answer !
Were we interested ...
Not only you but by now the whole server knows this answer because looking at your reaction overhere it seems we touched something fragile overhere namely your ego .

Next time when you come to beg on my doorstep try to send a letter without bragging about yourself how good and legendary you are..

DeletedUser51175

Event transcript from joining ocean 34

joining server .
recieve Join or die PM - (we then at 127000k points with 26 players all have 1-3 citys )
Choose - die ,(why not gotten my *** handed to me before why not again)
Get ellaborate msg on how i shouldent refuse training from one of the greatest.
get blocked
get pm
and so on
today - take citys and have a laugh

WHG straight AT U DUDE , COME SCHOOL ME , show me all that skill u got instead of typing it up here so far i have so many of ur cs on my wall that my simple undereducated brain struggeles to comprehend it, all my players are really excitet to see me get rimmed by you so putt your ketboard where ur mouth (text) is and just go balls to the wall, i have 2k dlu letts see what u can do :)

DeletedUser54360

Event transcript from joining ocean 34

joining server .
recieve Join or die PM - (we then at 127000k points with 26 players all have 1-3 citys )
Choose - die ,(why not gotten my *** handed to me before why not again)
Get ellaborate msg on how i shouldent refuse training from one of the greatest.
get blocked
get pm
and so on
today - take citys and have a laugh

WHG straight AT U DUDE , COME SCHOOL ME , show me all that skill u got instead of typing it up here so far i have so many of ur cs on my wall that my simple undereducated brain struggeles to comprehend it, all my players are really excitet to see me get rimmed by you so putt your ketboard where ur mouth (text) is and just go balls to the wall, i have 2k dlu letts see what u can do :)