AND THEY SAY THE ART OF CONVERSATION IS NOT DEAD

• Thread starter DeletedUser54360
  • Start date

Mole man 420

Phrourach
Lol only 2 CSs i timed in for yesterday ( mind u i had 4 cities and only 2 of which are attack cities ) i got a 1 second lead on one for -dhigi- and a 4 second lead on yours.
But hey, u must get 1 second every time bro so ure right i suck.

Your just mad we messed your snipe up .. u gonna spend another 6 hours sendinf and recallinf attacks? I do enjoy you wasting your time on me like that

DeletedUser51175

oooooR maybe A certain leader have not thought their alliance how to counter a support snipe, hmmm if there was only someone i knew who seems to think that they are a manual on all things grepolis related, well ....

Lol only 2 CSs i timed in for yesterday ( mind u i had 4 cities and only 2 of which are attack cities ) i got a 1 second lead on one for -dhigi- and a 4 second lead on yours.
But hey, u must get 1 second every time bro so ure right i suck.

Your just mad we messed your snipe up .. u gonna spend another 6 hours sendinf and recallinf attacks? I do enjoy you wasting your time on me like that
You bet that I will

oooooR maybe A certain leader have not thought their alliance how to counter a support snipe, hmmm if there was only someone i knew who seems to think that they are a manual on all things grepolis related, well ....
Not all players are scumbags like you lot....dont you have a American server to play on? En doesnt really need you trash here

Mole man 420

Phrourach
My battle alarms need some tests ran today to ensure they are up to regulations , please continue spamming to run further tests

**EDIT** Lmfaooo.. atta boyy!!! :)

DeletedUser51175

Who has ever said we are american , yet another assumption you made that is wrong :)
We have not innsultet you (except from using you guys as subcontractors)
We have been polite to everyone except 1 or 2
We offered you a ceasfire , you declined .
We offered u a you rss to build cs so that you could vacate ocaemn34 , you declined again.
Then we offered you a helping hand with kingdom you declined again.

How are we scumbags ???
Offered tyou u

Who has ever said we are american , yet another assumption you made that is wrong :)
We have not innsultet you (except from using you guys as subcontractors)
We have been polite to everyone except 1 or 2
We offered you a ceasfire , you declined .
We offered u a you rss to build cs so that you could vacate ocaemn34 , you declined again.
Then we offered you a helping hand with kingdom you declined again.

How are we scumbags ???
Offered tyou u
Simply because its you lot and sadly you guys can only be scumbags....And you do realize that the only reason you are doing even remotely so well is because true fear hit us aswel.
Enjoy it while you still can.

DeletedUser51175

Simply because its you lot and sadly you guys can only be scumbags....And you do realize that the only reason you are doing even remotely so well is because true fear hit us aswel.
Enjoy it while you still can.

<Do you Under any circumstance believe that it was a coincidencde wait to attack you untill we saw somone else do ?? like it was some kind of benine miracle that we attack u at the same time - i am not realling trying to hide it now am i -- you guys where 3 times our size 1 week ago now you are not -----

And witch hunter please by all means yes lett again somone please tell me what to expect from you , like your pm`s havent told me enough - you talk a big game you talk up your team but when push came o show 3 players have been kicked and another 3 is showing innactive now - ur pulling up ur acadamy players to refill points in ur main group and this is after beeing under heavy fire for 48 hrs.

Do You honestly think that i ever saw u as a threat considering what we have around us , it was a matter of time before u angered people enough that one of the big boys decided to get u away, sadly after all the bravada it ended up poorly - i have alot of respect got many of ur players Pawacio is one of them tbh even though he called us scumbags just now ;)

but man ... the art of diplomacy is lost on you i am afraid , ...

DeletedUser54360

WHG the best kids please stay calm

I know ardi . It will be the most crushing demise of young Mr strandii ;s short existence when things fall into place.
Because he is so bombastically certain that nothing bad i s going to happen - it will be all the more devasting when it does.
Remind me - how many STrandii clones have I chased off GREPO so far 5 ? maybe 6 ?

Here goes the long haul to no 7. Slowly calmly emphatically // It wont happen overnight - but it always does happen .

Mole man 420

Phrourach
I know ardi . It will be the most crushing demise of young Mr strandii ;s short existence when things fall into place.
Because he is so bombastically certain that nothing bad i s going to happen - it will be all the more devasting when it does.
Remind me - how many STrandii clones have I chased off GREPO so far 5 ? maybe 6 ?

Here goes the long haul to no 7. Slowly calmly emphatically // It wont happen overnight - but it always does happen .

Lets come back to this comment in a month or two and see how well it ages :)

I do wanna thank u tho WHG. our sole purpose of joining EN110 was to have some fun with 0 expectations of winning.

And we are having a ton of fun so far!

DeletedUser36697

Rolling on floor laughing my face away

or ROFLMFO FACE OFF

ROTFLM.AOAPGIH
.....*** off and passing gas I hope
smiley_emoticons_biggrin.gif
smiley_emoticons_no_sad.gif

DeletedUser51175

Storyyyy TIME.

Chapter 1 ------------------The tale of The Hunter with the blunt Arrows

There once was a group of pandas , that settled in a bamboo forest waaaay away from their homeland.
when they got there they met a mean hunter that constantly sent them msg about how good of a hunter he was and that to be allowed to live that bamboo forest they would need to be his friends and work the forest for him.
After all he was the KEY to a happy life in the forest becouse if they dident please him he would smash them with his big stick.

The pandas opend a map, worringly they looked around them with tiny tiny panda tears running down their cheecks trying to figure out where to run off to next as pandas are not violent animals by nature :( - then the Alarm pandas started screaming and the hunter and his merry band started attacking, the pandas having at most a coupple of hutts each to hide got worried and locked the shutters and thought to themself "is this the end" , luckly the hunter and his men forgott to load their weapons with sharp ammunition and wave after wave seemed to bash their heads against the doors of the panda hutts.

The pandas where suprised how can a stack of 47 bamboo sticks be enough to stop 3 attacks by theese experienced hunters.... they discussed and talked less and less worried about what the hunters did as they began to view the hunters as food instead - praising every attack runn as a gift from the FLUFFY ONE , the pandas grew and grew and eventually they got help from some "heroes" that helped them build weapons twice as fast as the hunters.
This went as well as could be expected for the hunters , their morale dropped and they ran away. 1-2-3-4 the head hunter got sooo angry that he started kicking the players in his merry band even though they were doing their best to defend on 3 fronts as the head hunter had managed to PISS OFF everyone in 4 forests around his camp.

Now the hunter went to the local newspaper and informed everyone that his revenge will be sweet and hard even though all the hunters weapons have now been replaced with hammers to build up fortifications around their remaining camps.

Chapter 1 end

DeletedUser55084

If it wasn't against the rules, I would make a second account to like that post a second time.

DeletedUser54360

Lets come back to this comment in a month or two and see how well it ages :)

I do wanna thank u tho WHG. our sole purpose of joining EN110 was to have some fun with 0 expectations of winning.

And we are having a ton of fun so far!

We aim to please. fun is fine so long as it does not slide into the realms of invective.

One of the chief problems of spitting on a hand that was held out in tolerant friendship originally ... is that sooner or later your mouth runs dry and there is no more spittle . Spittle that may be better employed in soothing bruises .

Mole man 420

Phrourach
We aim to please. fun is fine so long as it does not slide into the realms of invective.

One of the chief problems of spitting on a hand that was held out in tolerant friendship originally ... is that sooner or later your mouth runs dry and there is no more spittle . Spittle that may be better employed in soothing bruises .
We have different opinions on extendinf hands in friendship.. especially if mixed in the handshake are threats and degrading tones.
You do basically remember telling us you are a legend and will teach us a lesson should we not join u?

I think u forgot that part.

Whatevaa. :)