AND THEY SAY THE ART OF CONVERSATION IS NOT DEAD

• Thread starter DeletedUser54360
  • Start date

DeletedUser51175

Your lack of depth is frightening at times.

Why would we give you free BP sitting behind your golded walls while YOU have 250+ (/?) transports sitting there doing nothing ?

I am not interested in GLORY PLAYS.. never have been .. I prefer a buy cheap sell dear policy

I slinger attacks are not spamming . They are remarkably efficient spies .

They have led to the sinking of three CS and over 300 LS at Harbor very cheaply .

I presume your followers don't tell you the bad news like that.

They are also building up a picture of off times for your very padded middle tier who get no training whatsoever from the men who don't need any training themselves.

You sound like 16 - 20 y old. But who knows. ? Once upon a time 80 % of the top players in Grepolis were 16 y old or less. But you would not have been one of those top players not then not now not without the humility to realise what you don't know yet.

Do yourself a favor and start listening to MasterJack who is the best player you have in there.

Listen to him more - expose your lack of depth and perception - or tactical acuity less.

.Oooh do you mean HC :)
Yea that is really smart weird i did not think about doing that .. must have been a slipp of the mind after clearing the myths and ls of that island.

But yea they dont need to tell me about u killing ls or alu becouse it doesnot matter .. we just gold in new ones

Mole man 420

Phrourach
I quite literally said in this long winded thread itself im a noob.

And i have golded 0 units.

My aristotle / chiron mix will do most of that work.

** edit **

My mistake
I forgot i golded some DLU the other night while at a wedding to stay out of revolt. So.. i think i spent 1k gold than. 1k gold spent on units ( defensively only )
Just to be honest

Last edited:

DeletedUser56000

There is much in what you say .

All the more ironic that TF stuck the stiletto in the day after I had taken 5 Avenger Academy Cities and had another 10 lined up - almost as if the thinking was - we cant deal with AVengers - dammed if we are going to allow our helpers to do so.

You do realise with LOTR geared up offense to deal with Avengers Academy - we had no way to reboot defense when TF turned on us .

The old story goes .. With friends like these who needs enemies?? You are a minor bit player in Avengers. But that does not invalidate your observation.

THE FACTS ARE CORRECT it is the underlying reasons for that state of affairs that is in dispute.

I am a small bit player? Good lord you are misguided and delusional beyond belief. The fact you considered 11k DBP a big deal in the first place in another thread shows how foolish you are. Next, you talk mad **** in the forums for taking 5 Avengers Academy cities that were more than a full ocean away that wouldn't of had support for 10+ hour travel times. I bet the total 10k points you got from all five really helped you grow into the powerhouse you are today. Barely holding 100k points, you are a complete joke.

DeletedUser54360

I am a small bit player? Good lord you are misguided and delusional beyond belief. The fact you considered 11k DBP a big deal in the first place in another thread shows how foolish you are. Next, you talk mad **** in the forums for taking 5 Avengers Academy cities that were more than a full ocean away that wouldn't of had support for 10+ hour travel times. I bet the total 10k points you got from all five really helped you grow into the powerhouse you are today. Barely holding 100k points, you are a complete joke.

Yes .. You are a small bit player . If you think otherwise it is you who are deluded. In the context of Avengers your next promotion might be to the lofty status of oily rag.#

If we look at points /per day played in this world. Then on that basis I ( and many TWH ) players are blowing you out of the water..

DeletedUser55084

WHG, you laugh at me because you sunk a defender's attack.

I laugh at you because I participated in the sinking of the "Last trained apprentice of the GREPO GRAND MASTER"'s attack. Thanks for the amazing ratio of BP.

DeletedUser54360

Laugh ?

It was more of a reluctant titter//

Three whole days you have been chasing the boogeyman - Clucking like headless chickens around the worthless little irritation cities .

The endless stream of wisdom spells cast at 1 and 2 unit attacks / Time after time by the same players.

It is all starting to form a pattern of some kind.
report]
report]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10810

As usual I couldn't understand what WHG wanted to say as a whole. Very tough to follow the whole conversation as well when you do a lot of double posting as well.

I do not see LoTR Vendetta as a serious alliance at all, at least in this server and with your timing and location, you lose relevance. Whenever I try to understand the point that you want to make in any of the posts, I fail. I fail more than the actual alliance 'FAIL' failed in this server so far.

Just making a point, no need to take offense WHG, you were a friend who made all of our life, specially the externals interesting. Without you the externals will be dead without the banter ;)

DeletedUser51175

STOOOOORY TIME

The Ferocious Pandas and The Hunters Vendetta.

Recap chapter 1.
( As we all remember in chapter one of this great novel, we learnt about the hunter underestemating the ferociousness of the cuddely pandabears and ending up shooting him self in the butt, while the pandas overestimated the hunters abillity to an extreeme degree)

It was a foggy day in the Bamboo forest the pandas where vigilant as ever and kept a keen eye out for what the hunter might do next , so far the hunter had been incapable of posing much of a theat to them but u never know , the hunter was always sending his carrier pidgeons over to them telling them about his Master plan.
The pandas where dumbfounded nibbelig on their little bamboo stick "why would he tell them?" this must be a weird strategy the hunter uses to confuse to poor chubbely panda bears.

SUDDENLY OUT OF NOWHERE---- The hunter apeared like a ghost in the darkness taking 5 Tiny tiny tiny bamboo hutts right in the middle of the pandas main camp, the Hutts used to be occupied by other members of the Bamboo forest and where so small that non of the pandas had bothered to move inn yet.
1-2-3-4-5 all on different sides of the camp - The leader of the pandas sat in his hutt dumbfounded at what he seen, he had taken so much of the hunters Forest and he knew the hunters defense was low , "why would he do this,"

The pandas started nibbeling at the bamboo sticks outside the hunters new hutts, to their suprise they found that the hunter had allready putt His meager troops in the hutts butt he had neglected to rebuild the HDS (hutt defense system) (pandamillitary terminology)
and he had also chose to build Tempels to the great FLUFFY ONE - which happely gave the pandas all of his MANA
smiley_emoticons_blush-pfeif.gif

The pandas wied this as a great oppertunity to spread the hunters remaining troops around - for surly he must be smart enough to actually putt enough innto themThat they could not just walk back and forth to aquire the mana and ress.
They were were wrong. and again the pandas found themself dumbfounded at the hunters strategy and willingness to loose his loyal menn.

Many of the hunters menn had by now ofc tried to join the pandas applying left and right becouse they felt the Hunter did not have their best inntrest in mind anymore, but KING KONG PANDA BONG could not allow this, no matter what they offered.

DeletedUser54360

AND WHILE THE PANDA WAS WRITING A BEDTIME STORY ..

He came a cropper when TWH lost the SHOWDOWN AT THE KKK CORAL...

Running around like headless chickens clucking over nonsense cities for a week - that allowed LOTR to rebuild the Bireme Fleets that Stopped TF in their tracks after a period of laying waste to their former allies //

It only requires words with more than one syllable to dumbfound you guys.

I have talked before about your shocking lack of depth .

Willie writing witticisms while KKK Island members start to look nervous.

Only on eof us knows how this is going to end and it is not the PAnda.

DeletedUser54360

2nd alliance
William Strandli
WitchunterGeneral today at 14:15

The issue to be discussed on Wednesday - Is whether you become "Witchunters of The Rim " as my second string team in LEMO and take over OCean 35 for me..

Or we take time out to crush you before extracting our revenge from TF ..

(This message was forwarded)

DeletedUser54360

LOOKS LIKE THE WITCH HUNTERS do not KNOW who is in charge.
2nd alliance
Feifel
WitchunterGeneral today at 14:44
Bluster and Bravado if it did not come to pass exactly like this several times before.

With other little crews just as up themselves as you guys are .

And if you think about it - the pity would be if there WERE NOT any characters left in Grepolis like me.
Feifel today at 14:33
lol---now that's funny.

I have asked the players I know in your alliance if all this bluster and bravado is an act or if you are actually this delusional-----they have said it is not an act.....more the pity.

Good Gaming to you
WitchunterGeneral today at 14:28
That is going to be you guys once you rename having accepted ( however reluctantly ) the inevitable.
Feifel today at 14:17
looks like you have a name but no players----I could not find Witch Hunters of the Rim

DeletedUser55084

So you sunk a defender's attack.
Tell me again how you're the hunter and we're prey
4f666d6430c54f5ae7d8fdd4be337a48.png

Edit: Oh, and this doesn't count RONIN VENDETTA (Which was disbanded because your members kept getting booted for losing cities) or cities we were in the process of taking, so you kicked the members [Dhiggi is my evidence]

Edit 2:
The issue to be discussed on Wednesday - Is whether you become "Witchunters of The Rim " as my second string team in LEMO and take over OCean 35 for me..
Didn't you say this exact same thing a week ago?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser55084

Running around like headless chickens clucking over nonsense cities for a week - that allowed LOTR to rebuild the Bireme Fleets that Stopped TF in their tracks after a period of laying waste to their former allies //

It only requires words with more than one syllable to dumbfound you guys.

I have talked before about your shocking lack of depth .

Willie writing witticisms while KKK Island members start to look nervous.
THIS JUST IN: The "lost" battle at KKK wasn't lost, we all just needed revolts to land CSes.