Angelic Divinity

DeletedUser

Angelic Divinity is more than being the most powerful; it's about being smart and powerful. As a newer alliance, and a newer alliance leader, I do not have all the experience to be a powerful leader in-game. That is where the leader weaknesses stop. In "RL" I am a powerful leader among my peers, and my word holds true, but what does that mean for you? It means I have the experience to be a leader, yet I do not have the experience in game. I need a powerful leader to stand beside me, and help the alliance to the glory that it deserves.

I am looking to create an alliance in this new world, Sparta. Do not mistake inexperience for weakness. I may not be a powerful player individually, but take a stick and it snaps, take a bundle and you find it is much harder to snap. I am looking to put together this bundle. Let's make ourselves stand out, and show the world what a hammer and shield were meant to do! Please contact me if you wish to join, or need more information on my credentials.

The member cap before there is selective membership is 30. Sparta North East http://en.grepolis.com/invite-33449...tation_mac=17605ee2&ref=player_invite_to_ally
Cheers- Zignaught

Last edited by a moderator: