Angels of Darkness
attachment.php

World Speed:2
Alliance Cap: 40-50
Conquer system: Revolt
Unit Speed: 2+
Morale: Doesn't matter

About my experience:
~Played in world Baris on a top 3 alliance named Doomsday. Quit recently due to focusing my attention on a different player account.
~Currently playing in Kos on a different account name and on an alliance running as a leader there.
I have held the responsibility of just about most positions you can have in an alliance. This includes being founder, leader, mod, and etc.

Profile:
Changes depending on current world affairs.

What you should know before signing up:
~Must give a detailed summary of their experience + grepostats, or just the summary.
~Must be committed in whatever situation.
~Must be active.
~Must have teamwork skills.
~Must have a great personality (we don't tolerate buzzkills and hotheads).
~Must acknowledge 007 is the ruler.

Cool people joining:
(will update)

Cool people considering to join:
-Aserius

~Sometimes we have a desire to join the dark side~

Also please don't spam this thread. Keep it clean, and post if you are serious of joining.​

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Alas, I'm not 'serious about joining'. I just wanted to say good luck and all that.

DeletedUser41523

Best of luck i'm sure you've improved a lot since Delos. (Not sarcasim) :)

DeletedUser32498

Best of luck i'm sure you've improved a lot since Delos. (Not sarcasim) :)

Yeah well I did improve a lot. Considering the very first post I ever made was in Delos forum. Got a negative rep there for trying to get people to join Lords of War. Lol.

DeletedUser32498

You seem like a cool guy, are there people joining?
Yeah I'm in talks with people I've played with in other worlds. You interested?

Btw I have to edit few things. Recently quit Baris. Got up to like 240k points and rank 135 so I know what I'm doing. I wanted to focus my attention on Kos on my different player account.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Im only interested if this will be the only world you play in. To be successful you need a solid leader in a premade..

Also I will be interested depending on how Thebes plays out, currently I am focusing 100% there.

DeletedUser32498

I checked your grepo stats in Thebes. Looks good. Love the stats and you are good for abps too. Btw I play maximum of 2 worlds tops. No more than that. I can handle 2 worlds. I know most people are restricted to 1 world cause of RL. And If all goes well I won't be the only person running the pre-made alliance. I'll most likely give co-founder privileges to a close friend who is active a lot.

DeletedUser

Sounds good, message me from time to time and I will see what I can do!

If Im not preoccupied, I will join

DeletedUser32498

Okay sounds good. I will edit my first post and put up a list called "Players who are considering to join." I'll list you there. Btw pre-mades are very flexible, and we'll most likely have tons of time to sort things out before the preferred settings come out. I'll keep in touch with you.

DeletedUser32498

So is this premade flourishing?

So far one really good player Aserius thinking of joining. I am talking with other friends in my other worlds. I wish you could join Shadis but you like the CQ worlds.

DeletedUser

So far one really good player Aserius thinking of joining. I am talking with other friends in my other worlds. I wish you could join Shadis but you like the CQ worlds.

Meh I join revolts from time to time. I'd just be dead weight though, as I have a new job and I'm mainly just floating along in my worlds...

DeletedUser32498

Meh I join revolts from time to time. I'd just be dead weight though, as I have a new job and I'm mainly just floating along in my worlds...

Yeah RL can be a real pain sometimes. Hey at least your around in the forums a lot.

DeletedUser

Yep I have access to the forums just about any time of the day, while not so much for ig.