Angels of Darkness

DeletedUser32498

Howdup lol Aserius you said you were joining me :eek:

My alliance is going to be only for cool experienced people only. Aserius fits that I guess. I'm surprised. I'd really think more people want to pm me and more applications. Well I guess probably cause of summer holidays, etc...

DeletedUser

the two alliances will be in separate worlds according to the world criteria of both

DeletedUser

My alliance is going to be only for cool experienced people only. Aserius fits that I guess. I'm surprised. I'd really think more people want to pm me and more applications. Well I guess probably cause of summer holidays, etc...

Never mind Rick. One day eh? :p

DeletedUser

Yeah, RICK I will be joining both if I am done on Thebes, if I am still playing I may join neither..

DeletedUser32498

Yeah, RICK I will be joining both if I am done on Thebes, if I am still playing I may join neither..

Hey I'm glad you are considering to join. I value experienced players. I have little patience dealing with noobs so that is why I am accepting applications by looking at people's grepostats and player summaries. It's a shocker you are first person in these forums who has taken interest in this pre-made. I'd like to see some more interest from more people.

DeletedUser

If it makes you feel better, no one applied to my premade... :p Only the super awesome kids that own the playground equipment get the good premades :p

DeletedUser32498

I thought mine would be super awesome... Hey I guess they are occupied with Misery Business, etc....

DeletedUser

Wait a second...were you in upsilion before as shadow angels or something similar before, i especially remember that picture and a pact with you guys which ended with you abandoning us....
not cool

DeletedUser

Hmmm... may be I am confusing with some other angel with the same picture...
Google images does only give one good picture sometimes

DeletedUser

I'm not here to slander you only to give advice not that i'm a good leader or anything but first you should pm players. PM some of your friends till you have an okay amount of players. Noones going to join a premade with only one member, they're looking to join an alliance not one or two people. Advertise your premade get a cool signature for you and your members to use and attract attention to it. You also need to show them why you're a good leader, no offense but you've kinda just said you've lead alliances and we only have details about one of them.

DeletedUser32498

You obviously have no clue about me anyway WM802. I might scrap this pre-made anyway. I'm organizing some of the best european players together in an alliance for whatever world that opens in october.

DeletedUser

You obviously have no clue about me anyway WM802. I might scrap this pre-made anyway. I'm organizing some of the best european players together in an alliance for whatever world that opens in october.

Im sure that most people have no clue about who you are, including me. Which is why Wayne's points are important.

DeletedUser32498

Im sure that most people have no clue about who you are, including me. Which is why Wayne's points are important.

You think you are supposed to truly know who I am? I'm 007. I play on different account names. Secret ones too that only a few good friends know. ;) My friend *Conan not sure if you know who he is. He used to write Lindos newspaper etc, and founded many interesting alliances in the past. Anyone who is active in the externals knows who he is. He played on 3 well known accounts that only I and a few others know about. So great players like him will not always give away sensitive info. ;)

DeletedUser

Quit Baris?? Really? More like took your ball and cried home to mommy when you got your butt handed to you by the Spartans of Darkness. Real original alliance name. Apparently we left a mark on you. . You were/are a nobody in a what was a nobody alliance. You had not skills as a player let alone as a leader.

PLEASE start this premade and let me were you are playing so we can join and thump you again.