Animal Abuse on Iota

DeletedUser

I demand something be done about this. I have proof of this terrible atrocity!

w8utci.jpg

DeletedUser

Not the puppies!

Whats next? Chickens, Snakes, Dragons, Bees, Penguins, Robots, Carps, Toads, Wombats, Minotaurs, Bulls, Cows, Bowls of Chalna:)P), or Cats?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It's impossible to tell. The only way we can stop this is to find the mastermind. We need to find the head guy, the big cheese. Hmm...

DeletedUser2413

Not the puppies!

Whats next? Chickens, Snakes, Dragons, Bees, Penguins, Robots, Carps, or Cats?
It's impossible to tell. The only way we can stop this is to find the mastermind. We need to find the head guy, the big cheese. Hmm...
Holy cripees - sweet baby jeebus!! If they're attacking inncoent puppies, who's to say who's next... None of us are safe by the sounds of this!

You can count me in on finding out whoever committed this unspeakable horror... mind you, it didn't take a whole lotta convincing - once you mentioned the BIG CHEESE, well - you know us rodentia! =P

DeletedUser

yes. Definitely, the puppy was part of my collection of animals, and I will not tolerate this type of behavior...

fortunately noone has attacked my camel yet...

DeletedUser

Uh, that is just the name of a city. He probably used that just to make people think twice about attacking him. I mean come on, was this really nessacary.

DeletedUser

he is in MY alliance.... I care about my animals even if you don't...

DeletedUser

Okay, well, FIGHT FOR MINOTAURS AND COWS AND BULLS ALIKE!

DeletedUser

minotaurs don't exist, so how can we fight for them?

kanga looks after the cows...

DeletedUser

Just a joke. But still, if you do see one, give it loving care. But never give them Brussel Sprouts, (Hate those things).