Animal Abuse on Iota

DeletedUser

Righto. Oh yeah, feed the Taco's. (I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEE TACO'S!

DeletedUser

What do you call the Minotaur option in your Barracks then? Hmm?

DeletedUser

There was one city named "my house.", exactly the way it says. I sent a spy and it failed.

DeletedUser3569

This city better not be a puppy mill, or otherwise, that man had every right to shut it down

DeletedUser

The abuse continues.

5doygz.jpg

DeletedUser

The situation might be resolved.

Why are you attacking another puppy? Was the first one not enough?!

Lol! For resources mostly as it looked as if you were inactive. However, I'm a huge kitty fan being a girl n all, so I will leave your cute kitten alone to grow into a fiery and lethal big cat :)

Have fun!

Lady Notalot

My puppy ran away after the last attack. She is referring to my new kitten. I must ask: does she not take animal abuse seriously? She laughed out loud when I confronted her. Do people not care about the cats and dogs that are being captured every day? The ones that are being stabbed by hoplites? The ones that are being shot at by archers? The ones that are being sliced by swordsmen?

DeletedUser

You should build a fence, to stop all of the bad people from coming in and kicking your cat....

DeletedUser

It turns out the abuse is not over. Grimwar Bane, from the prestiged MRA Kings of Grepolis, has just bolted a cute little kitten. Who would expect someone from such an experienced alliance to do such a thing?

DeletedUser

Why would you bolt a kitten but then agian
why didnt you stop it?

Call the Animal Shelter