Animal Cruelty!

• Thread starter Thomas The Magnificent
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Really! Here, on Kappa? Animal cruelty?

sumt.png

Someone call the RSPCA!

DeletedUser

I would be quite interesting why The Gods Revenge comes on The Army of Squirrels. I mean, it's epic only by reading it.
Guess those bloody old gods are really trying to sacrifice the little cute squirrels for their cruel old ways. Shame on them.

DeletedUser12858

hahahahaahahah
now that's just wrong :D:supermad:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I would be quite interesting why The Gods Revenge comes on The Army of Squirrels. I mean, it's epic only by reading it.
Guess those bloody old gods are really trying to sacrifice the little cute squirrels for their cruel old ways. Shame on them.

I attacked them and their founder had a hairy-canary.

And yeah, got the fright of my life when a little animated dude moved 3 inches 0_0

DeletedUser

Hahaha that's alright, I once had my city named 'Baby Jesus'
and my neighbor attacked it XD

hey, if it was on a Christmas break, he came and gave presents, so you can call it a nice visit. if not, he should be burning in h..... :p joking, still, you werebad giving that name

DeletedUser

It was good the first time. I don't know why people keep making copycat topics. It is lame and lacks substance.

DeletedUser

YAY, Thomas, you made Hanzou famous!!!

That oddball has been sending me spam for the past week... :rolleyes:

(Self edit)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It was good the first time. I don't know why people keep making copycat topics. It is lame and lacks substance.

He is in an alliance called the Army of Squirrels, i'd say it happened and he had the impulse to post it on the forums. Anyways, not everybody reads every single thread on these forums, i'm sure a few people enjoyed this.

DeletedUser

lol ill admit thats kinda funny. but hey weve got brand new soldiers for you guys.