Anime fans !

• Thread starter DeletedUser39979
  • Start date

DeletedUser39979

What is your favourite anime ? and why? this is the question ...

And now I begin :

My favourite anime is Fairy Tail because this anime have a strong story and nice presentation of characters.
This anime is bassed on friendship and everyone fight for his friends :)

DeletedUser27793

Ok this is how it is for me:-
All the anime I have watched till now are my favorite bcoz every anime have their own story line up and plot in their stories so I cant rate them.........
every last one i have watched like bleach,naruto,fairy tail,Death note,Code geass,Cowboy bebop,Gintama and the list continues I love them a lot and seen them atleast twice

DeletedUser

i love every anime i watch and write ff's on them...can't really decide my fav one coz there are so many...and each are good on their own rights

DeletedUser39979

I must add to mz list: Death Note ... A logical anime... with wonderfull deduction ... and the best man L ... the cleverest mes I seen before.

DeletedUser

After seeing this topic I'm not going to use this worlds forum anymore... you ruined it for me!

DeletedUser

deathnote was awesome...matsuda coolest...

vocaloid no..but i heard about miku can u suggest some?

DeletedUser

I must add to mz list: Death Note ... A logical anime... with wonderfull deduction ... and the best man L ... the cleverest mes I seen before.

watch One Outs.. i have been recommending it to everyone.. one of the best..

DeletedUser260

thanks for the 2 new ones ..

i wonder why no ones mentioned one piece till now ..
also, samurai champloo, afro samurai are missing :eek:

DeletedUser38487

I used to watch bleach,they stopped airing it,I used to watch Fairy Tail,they stopped it too.I used to watch Naruto Shippudden,and it's full of filler episodes,I stopped watching it.For now,One Piece is the only Anime I watch.

DeletedUser

don't like one piece...too many episodes..but i read some of the manga really good work

WHO HERE IS FAN OF SHINGEKI NO KYOJIN?

DeletedUser

Well, I love anime all right. But never heard those names of animes u guys mentioned here except Naruto, Once Piece, Bleach and Fairy Tail. Watched Naruto the most (actually watched only Naruto). And watched few episodes of One Piece and it got me. Didn't like the story or fighting style. Fairy Tali? didn't like the name much sounds like lesbian! But watched 1st episode only and saw some magic thingy which gave me a big tumbs down. Bleach? well, now thats an anime I don't like because of the main character's loosing power and then gaining his power back. Continuous circle. Watched Avatar and Fullmetal Alchemist fully though. But they aren't ongoing. Now sick of Naruto fillers. As I said before, I never heard the other animes names before, can anyone suggest me an anime?

And another thing, I am surprised that forum mod didn't bark on us or closed this thread after discussing Anime in World forums!

DeletedUser27793

sasuke is also a anime fan so how can he close this thread right sasuke?
watch death note & code geass they r good
and dont forget sword art online

DeletedUser

I see, well, we are lucky that our mod is also an anime fan. Although I hate suske in Naruto anime!(don't kick me out, please mod) I love Orochimaru the most. And thanks for the suggestions but can u tell me which one is best among them? cause can't watch three at the same time. And +rep for that :)

DeletedUser27793

All these r small
Death note is awesome- 37 episodes
Sword art online is based on virtual gaming this also awesome - 25 episodes
code geass is also good but not the best among these three - 50 episodes
so its upto u again ^.^