Annoying

DeletedUser

Does it annoy anyone else that an alliance like JU can make it into #6 in a world? :supermad:

DeletedUser22431

It just shows that this world sadly only has 5 decent alliances left. :(

DeletedUser

Not really they have my respect, it takes a lot to keep an alliance active, and hats off to Podger Holly for keeping his alliance going, one of the few that have been here from the start

DeletedUser24578

I agree with Graeme... I have messaged with Podger Holly a few times, and he is a great guy. He has stayed loyal to his group, and he has my respect.

Much of the fun in this game comes from the relationships you form with your teammates. Unfortunately for the JU, their friendships are spread all over the map. I say good for them for sticking together! I was in an MRA ish alliance in MU, and I understand that it is not the way to win the game, but it did not diminish the bonds that were made between players.

DeletedUser

I've never talked to podger before but if he can keep 150+ players together and active, more power to him. What i am trying to point out is not the badness of JU, more of the lack of many more decent alliances in Nu, like dhiggi said. Especially now with the fall of EE and SB

DeletedUser

Look where all the EE members went :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

indeed nu has been dying for months now..its a pity though as it was a great server which help some real War Lords during its shiny days and some great wars too that i will remember for years probably;-)

but an end comes to everything at some point and in this case Nu couldnt escape from this rule either
it would be good to meet some friends and enemies to upcoming servers in the near future though:D
anyone joining Achilles tomorrow?

DeletedUser

I will be joining achilles. Wont have time to grow very quickly unfortunately.

But that is a bit off topic. I dont think Nu has completely died. The forums are certainly dead but there are still a few alliances trying to make something of the world. There is however, a big lack of good wars, i will admit.