Anonymous Empire

DeletedUser20921

Greetings Forum Goers,

I'm Kayfon as many of you know and I am the foudner of Anonymous Empire.

Anonymous Empire is an elite alliance that is currently in the process of trimming down fat.

We come from many old worlds and almost all our members are experienced.

Here, we will dominate this world, once ocean at a time.

If you would like to join, contact Diomedez08 or Kayfon in-game.

DeletedUser28226

how can you call yourselfs elite when one of the leader InfamousHD has not even broken the 450 point mark and what makes you soo elite then, also if your trimming down the fat you going to get rid of him???

DeletedUser6378

I can see this entire alliance being turned into farms as soon as bp ends

DeletedUser20921

I'm keeping him just to see what he will do, I'l get rid of him soon :p

DeletedUser

kayfon is already a farm, where did elite come from, did you get it out of a cracker jack box. Anonymous farm spots is more like it.

DeletedUser20921

yea, I agree with you guys, Anonymous Empire failed. Tiger gave out too many invites, accepted too many pact and got banned. Problem was I didn't stop him... *sigh* The BANNED, I guess a battle with HaVoC is inevitable but at least I just made it alot easier for you

DeletedUser

yea, I agree with you guys, Anonymous Empire failed. Tiger gave out too many invites, accepted too many pact and got banned. Problem was I didn't stop him... *sigh* The BANNED, I guess a battle with HaVoC is inevitable but at least I just made it alot easier for you

i still like you

DeletedUser

yer they just got destroyed

No! Destroy is such a strong word. It means to reduce something to useless fragments, a useless form or remains. It is a word to explain an injury, harm or damage beyond repair. Which technically, could be wrong for the Anonymous, because if they stick together then form a strong core ocean somewhere in the rim oceans, then work their way to the world's core, then that is not destroyed because it's repairable or can be restore to a good condition. Alternatively you could use the phrase 'slowly disappearing from the core ocean' for a better thought expression. Also, if you use the 'just' word, you might want to add something like or along these lines, 'four hours ago', or 'a minute ago' because it might add some comedic sense in your statement, for which and might be more pleasing for the other who reads your statement, but that's just an advice not mandatory or compulsory on every comment you make because the might name you "Joker". *robot laugh* hahah *Robot laugh*.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

No! Destroy is such a strong word. It means to reduce something to useless fragments, a useless form or remains. It is a word to explain an injury, harm or damage beyond repair. Which technically, could be wrong for the Anonymous, because if they stick together then form a strong core ocean somewhere in the rim oceans, then work their way to the world's core, then that is not destroyed because it's repairable or can be restore to a good condition. Alternatively you could use the phrase 'slowly disappearing from the core ocean' for a better thought expression. Also, if you use the 'just' word, you might want to add something like or along these lines, 'four hours ago', or 'a minute ago' because it might add some comedic sense in your statement, for which and might be more pleasing for the other who reads your statement, but that's just an advice not mandatory or compulsory on every comment you make because the might name you "Joker". *robot laugh* hahah *Robot laugh*.

pure ownage haha +rep