Pnp Anonymous! Let them be known!

• Thread starter DeletedUser41934
  • Start date

DeletedUser41934

Moving on from their great and humiliating defeat in Rizinia, the old Ghost Riders (new –ANONYMOUS-) have found a new place to wreak havoc.
Them summed up within a picture:
download.jpg
They are led by Dennis, who allegedly claims to have a D! But has shown no evidence of sorts in Rizinia after doing these acts:
ViW8yD4.png
Exhibit A: The use of EQs with no inbound attacks on naval base cities!
xvtf.pngdmk4.png
I mean who ever uses this? What a noob!

People are encouraged to join in on the fun of killing them :D noobs are nice and plumb this time of year.

It's a bit short, the other would be much longer as bp ends :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser340

I've had many run ins with people who got that spell trigger finger, even more annoying when they don't follow it up :(

DeletedUser

Oh this guy did more than not even follow it up - he ghosted as soon as he'd done it! How scary!

and Wasty, no-one ever said these were the REAL Ghost Riders. Those guys had too much skill and class to pull the kinds of stunts these guys have pulled! They did set themselves up as ghost riders in Rizinia tho and people should know them for the players they are.

DeletedUser340

I believe Dennis.D was a founder of an alliance we rimmed, I think the score was around 60-0 to us...

That's if he played Paros like I'm thinking

DeletedUser

Discussing account hacks is considered a cheating allegation. Whether it is true or not, please don't discuss such matters on the forum - they belong in support tickets.

Besides, that wasn't even on this world, you cheeky bunch. :p

DeletedUser

Damn it Pushty!! And yeah it says up top they where ghost riders, i kinda wanted a more vivid explanatian of that as not too dishonour the real ghost riders ;)

DeletedUser41934

Pushty! don't be a party pooper! let us have some fun :D

DeletedUser16098

I agree, scandals need to be encouraged on the forums, it's what makes this all so... grepolicious! x

DeletedUser

I wouldn't say it was a defeat more like the top like ten players in the alliance ghosting in protest. Not because anyone was actually beating them.

DeletedUser

I wouldn't say it was a defeat more like the top like ten players in the alliance ghosting in protest. Not because anyone was actually beating them.

Ghosting in protest at what exactly?

I didn't notice huge amounts of protest going on when a certain player was banned for his involvement in the scandal. In fact I noticed huge amounts of support going into his cities to disrupt incoming attacks! Players without respect do not change their spots!

DeletedUser

of course there was tons of support going into his cities.

DeletedUser41934

They were being hit hard! i mean, have you seen their CS attempts?

DeletedUser3613

I once got spell hammerd by mizerith on gamma :( needless to say with 350 city's it hurt !!!

DeletedUser

of course there was tons of support going into his cities.

nice to see you neatly sidestepping the issue as to what the protest was about! Clearly it was a protest about having your collective bottoms kicked

DeletedUser

nice to see you neatly sidestepping the issue as to what the protest was about! Clearly it was a protest about having your collective bottoms kicked
it was edited by pushty to remove cheating allegations... aka(the issue)

DeletedUser

@CRT4 - your comment pre-moderation didn't say what you were protesting about - you said
I wouldn't say it was a defeat more like the top like ten players in the alliance ghosting in protest.

The question stands - at what were you protesting? The behaviour of one of your alliance members (something I doubt very much given your response to his temporary ban) or the fact that with your top player (on points at least) permanently banned you were going to take a caning?

DeletedUser

you really think without one member we were going to take a canning? we did just fine before we had him in our alliance and we could have continued just fine without him. He was a good player but one player doesn't make an alliance. and i would answer your question but it will just get taken down so there isn't a point