Another Alliance bites the Dust

• Thread starter Shahanshah Alexander
  • Start date

DeletedUser43485

assumption is the mother of all mistakes !
but in this case it is clear that 9 da and dp have been working together, all I see is them bonding closer and restructuring to become more effective

I think that´s a better way of putting it. It´s not only to be more effective against TS, it´s to be more effective. :)

And Howard, keep flattering yourself, you took what, 7 cities from me while I was banned, a couple from inactive players and just a few that had to be worked for. I´m not saying they don´t count, I´m just saying that again you´re bragging about stuff that´s really not worth bragging about... 0 style... what a pity.

DeletedUser42857

I like how everyone presumes that whatever happens is ¨courtesy to TS¨... everything revolves around TS, of course. :)

I wasnt presuming.

assumption is the mother of all mistakes !
but in this case it is clear that 9 da and dp have been working together, all I see is them bonding closer and restructuring to become more effective

This

The only thing that had me foxed was they merged on mass, although its very possible that DA will now split into smaller alliances based on ocean.

DeletedUser

Its just all this Class and Style.....just.....you know, rolleyes man!

We're not actual Shaolin Monks or Ninjas you know, Its war dude and wars get messy.

Little bit of respect for starting again though, i........nah thats all you get. :p

DeletedUser42857

Argh. Refugees.

So your alliance is being wiped out, theres 200 LS and 2000 troops on their way to your city.

Do you:
a) stand and fight
b) call on your existing alliance in one glorious battle to the death
b) give up
c) Find an alliance that takes in refugees by the dozen and will defend your city for you.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22517

c) Find an alliance that takes in refugees by the dozen and will defend your city for you.

DeletedUser42857

d) abandon all alliances and go on a one man wrecking crusade against the perpetrators

DeletedUser353

***Disclaimer***

Although apparent, I'd like to state for the record that all references to 'Midgard' in this thread pertain to the alliance and not the player i.e. me. My player name dates back to Aplha world and I have copyright on all future worlds. Please refrain from naming alliances after me in future as although flattering, it is confusing and causes me no amount of grief!

K. Thanks. ;)

Midgard

DeletedUser

Unfortunately, all names and every single possible variation in spelling has already been done by the millions or player accounts in Grepo, so some duplication is inevitable. At the time, I was unaware of your player name. Since then, I have had the pleasure of finding myself on your island...on another world. People do copy alliance names, so I have little doubt, someone will resurrect the name in the future...for good or ill. It really has no reflection on either you or I.

DeletedUser22517

ANGELS OF DEATH or whatever is their name. lemmolokk profile:yeh you expected more!!!!
Yes we expected more.One single ops and you are gone.Now they gonna change the name again but this time we are not stopping.