Another "Basics" Tut

DeletedUser

Yeah, all of you guys who have recently started copying and pasting random bs ontop of each other and slamming some atrocious Curly Western fonts on top need to read this.
Whomever told you that was a good idea, lied.

And, yeah. 700px is a max for a reason. Please, don't fill it with ONE tag.
That's not cool. You end up with something more empty than the grand canyon.
Oh, wait. Most of you aren't American.
Google it.
Wait.
Let me do that for you.

Anyway.
I'm done ranting.
Read this.
Seriously.

sigbasics1.png

Please note, this was not made by me, it was ripped from the team at Digital Delusions. However, their forum is down, and I felt you needed it more than I needed to get permission.
I mean, it's a tut. C'mon. Ripping a tut is like ripping someone's b/w gradient map layer. It's nothing.
Rip any of my tags, or any tag that I know who made, and I'll probably kill you, though.

Wow.
I thought I was done ranting.
Guess not.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5

quick, hide it in a spoiler before someone sees the hugely oversized image!!!

DeletedUser

Very Nice. Quite enjoyed that, even though I don't think it really taught me much. Thanks for educating our GFX community. :D

DeletedUser5

If I put it in a spoiler than the people it is directed at will likely not read it.

I don't see how you can say that. Are they unable to open a spoiler, by clicking a button?

In the rules, it states that images must be a maximum of 640x640. This image is a good size over that, and the one exception we make is if spoilers are used to contain the image. Now I think this is fair, as all the readers have to do is to click a single button to make the image appear, it's not much to ask.

DeletedUser

Oh my.
I hadn't realized we could name spoilers here.

Alright then.

DeletedUser

I got a lot out of that. It helped a lot. I will experiment, and thanks.

Oh and I just realized my sig is exactly what you said not to do. (The focals :( )