another great Jamo WW strategy

DeletedUser46851

Hey gang! Another wonderful, honorable strategy from everyone's favorite rat! (Am I gonna get banned again for saying that?)

So here's what everyone needs to remember for upcoming Worlds.

When you realize that your competition is better than you, you start to engage in chats with them. Inevitably they are going to use swear words. You save those messages, and then when WW hits you periodically get those players banned when all of your other deceitful attempts fail. You will have to claim that those words are hurtful or that you find them offensive, but lying is in your blood so who gives a ...... oops almost did it again.

one caveat to this..... you yourself can't swear otherwise they could do the same thing right back!

Big tough soldier boy can't take a little "naughty language" lol what a joke.

DeletedUser

did you get ban too? good lord what is happening over there?

DeletedUser

removed on request

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser46794

come now there are better ways of going about this than posting that, please edit it to just your link

PS: that was not to you jamo, the post has been deleted

DeletedUser

Inevitably they are going to use swear words.

No offence dude but that's not inevitable. If you got the B Hammer, perhaps you should learn not to have such a potty mouth...

PottyMouth_answer_1_xlarge.jpeg

Reds all blocked up, I guess the golden poop didn't flush after all?

DeletedUser46851

lol you would argue that adults don't use "foul" language from time to time?

I don't know what whimsical part of the world you live in but I have yet to find the place. Perhaps its because I'm in every spot I check LOL..... cmon coddy, that was pretty good!

Archidiamedes

Phrourach
No offence dude but that's not inevitable. If you got the B Hammer, perhaps you should learn not to have such a potty mouth...

Alas, not everyone can comport themselves (;) @Red) with the same exquisite decorum, sophisticated, worldly erudition, and level-headed dignity that certain AZT members do. One could say it is simply beyond their abilities to do so, in the same way, for example, that animals are incapable of conversing with humans. As such, it is a fact over which one cannot get upset but merely regret that it cannot be otherwise.

DeletedUser46851

oh jesus christ can you please take that stick that is so wonderfully jammed up you a@@ and get on with it.

Do you constantly stroke yourself and Cod while you play this game? How on Earth are you able to type? I know you can't play for a but this grandeur illusion that you are better than everyone else simply because of your vocabulary? lol you have officially ran out of straws to grasp at

Archidiamedes

Phrourach
Well I guess I spoke too soon on the other thread. :p

Have you ever heard of a joke, Red? Dry humour? Saying something so over-the-top that it's clearly not believable? It would seem that TD is a pretty f*cking boring alliance. None of your talking heads out here ever says anything funny or witty (okay, KB seems to have a decent attitude), none of you ever laughs at the HYSTERICAL stuff that is posted out here. Cod's trolling of Florin was on the level of Sasha Baron Cohen, but you guys get all offended by it and make him out to be an evil person because he rickrolled someone.

Soon enough, this will be you:

e0ff319b700d8e9dcb01abe8eaf7ebe8.png

DeletedUser

I don't know what whimsical part of the world you live in but I have yet to find the place. Perhaps its because I'm in every spot I check LOL..... cmon coddy, that was pretty good!

I give it to you but I disagree on your first point.

lol you would argue that adults don't use "foul" language from time to time?

You guys got so many of our players banned recently just as they were mid op, one that was nearly successful.
You would have looked high and low for dirt on me but you failed because there really is no need to swear like a trooper, etc in a game :p

No doubt you'll try to turn this around to make out I'm being saintly.

DeletedUser49162

Cirsing like a trooper can provide a good source of hysteria and the need to eat chips. So why not

DeletedUser48377

Sir cod, let me find something real quickly, its always made me laugh as I'm the worst for it when talking in speech.. give me 5 min

DeletedUser

Aha, none taken, it's amusing.

Unfortunately, it doesn't translate to typing. You could argue people who swear may be more truthful as they have a tardy "filter". Yet having a Red style disposition when you type just means you have a potty mouth. You need to type and then send what you thought - plenty of time to filter.