Rejected Another idea for free gold

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Since the original person who suggested this isn't doing it I'll post it for him.

Proposal:
His idea would be to have minigames available. Like free mini-game websites, which have side-panel ad's, and grepolis has that site pay according to the number of hits that website gets from a redirect link. The minigame website would get a higher amount than they would pay inno, so they'd be happy customers with this one. Also, Grepo benefits from ad's by indirectly subjecting their players to ads. They get the profit without the reputation.

Have you Checked the DNS and PSI lists in the Archives? Is this idea similar to one that has been previously suggested?
Yes

Reason:
Why do WE pay for the gold when we can play games and other could pay it for us???

Details:
There will be a redirect link in the premium option where we can go and play the games.The old system can be used too for those who don't want to play and get the gold faster but IT MUST BE USABLE FOR ALL THE COUNTRIES (because the survey's can't be filled by other countries like mine since sponserpay isn't supporting those countries) so all countries must be able to play and get gold.

Visual Aids:
Just add a new tab in the premium section.

Balance:
It will be a "play to win thing"

Abuse Prevention:
None

Summary:
Add some redirect links to other mini-games where players can play those games and get gold back but keep the old premium buying way though so if people want the gold fast they can do it.

Thanks to HandOfAtlas for this idea.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser19554

thx for doing this for me that was for atlas

I agree lol

DeletedUser

Everyone please rate this thread more than 4 stars so one of the 4 recommendations for voting is done.

DeletedUser

ideas for any kind of "free gold" or ways to get gold other than the ways already provided, will not be getting voted on . . . if the devs are not looking for a new way to hand out gold then sending the ideas on ways to do so would be pointless . . . these ideas will remain here until im told that the devs are interested in a new way and then they will all get voted on (if i feel like they are ready)

so until this happens, please continue to post on them and build on these ideas, and wen it looks like they cant be expanded on anymore then i will quote the OP put it in a locked thread and wait till that time comes :)

DeletedUser

ideas for any kind of "free gold" or ways to get gold other than the ways already provided, will not be getting voted on . . . if the devs are not looking for a new way to hand out gold then sending the ideas on ways to do so would be pointless . . . these ideas will remain here until im told that the devs are interested in a new way and then they will all get voted on (if i feel like they are ready)

so until this happens, please continue to post on them and build on these ideas, and wen it looks like they cant be expanded on anymore then i will quote the OP put it in a locked thread and wait till that time comes :)

Which will take a longgg time but no one is telling something against this. Is there anything wrong here so I can try and correct it?

DeletedUser

Thats why it would just be mini games, i know you must hate having to wait to farm... i do.... so use the time in between farming to play a couple of games.

DeletedUser

Suppose the games took more than five minutes? I always have the constant worry of not being able to reach my resources in optimal time :(
(silly habit of mine. But I can't seem to go to another website without checking my farms every 10 seconds after four minutes are up) :(

But I think it's a great idea. Only, I won't do it between farming. :)

DeletedUser

@roesh I can sacrifice 1 hour of farming if I will get gold.
@CheezeHead It's optional you can either do it or no.

Status
Not open for further replies.