Rejected Another idea for free gold

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser6378

wouldn't this be kinda like the sponser pay. Just games instead of whatever you find on that.

DeletedUser24356

yes playing mini-games for gold is better than the current way because how many times will a person under 18 buy a netflix membership, with mini-games, inno still gets paid for premium but its more player friendly :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yes that right. This option will help to those who don't have credit card to use or who live in countries without the advantages of sponsor pay.

DeletedUser

Phoenix. I think this idea is nice enough. Can you quote me and lock this thread (don't think dirty stuff (wink) )

DeletedUser

I have already given my opinion on this, and I would be favorable to anything that would help players from all regions, some of which do have difficulty getting free gold from surveys, to use something that would help them get gold. They are a minority, but an idea that will help cover all bases in this sense is an ideal one.

So I support this, unless someone else has a better idea to gain free gold apart from those selective surveys.

DeletedUser27793

yes guys i dont have the survey thing so this will be quite useful put this up for vote

DeletedUser

I like the idea of a mini-game for gold, but I believe that you should have to spend money to earn money. For example, 50 gold to enter and the winner gets 1000 gold. The game should be entertaining but not a huge amount of coding for the programmers to do.
So the system might work like this:
Entry fee 50 gold. First place = 30% of Competition Gold (CG) & First place award. Second place = 15% of CG & Second place award. Third place = 5% of CG & Third place award.
Thus, each player has a chance to obtain more gold and Grepolis gets to clear 50% of the gold used in the competition (causing more people to buy gold).

Status
Not open for further replies.