Another Ingredient to the cake mix

DeletedUser

Greetings Players of Delta,

It’s been a very eventful few days in our world. The recent announcement of war between DoA and BoM may have shocked some, but to others they knew it was coming. However it is now time to unveil another chapter in this already young war: Pergamum will now be joining the fight against BoM.

I am sure many players will take this opportunity to slate Pergamum by assuming we are taking full advantage of BoM’s current state in a chance to further our own personal gains... Well you are wrong.

After the slow break down our BoM / Pergamum relations over the past month and the recent devolvement of any diplomacy between the two alliances, we are now taking back Ocean 66...

Ocean 66: An ocean seen as Pergamum’s home, under total Pergamum control until a point where BoM thought is ok to recruit in this ocean under the protection of a NAP. After many talks which all resulted in neither side wishing to budge; diplomacy failed and BoM continued to recruit and conquer in ocean 66; effectively reducing conquest targets for the players of Pergamum!!

Tactics play a huge part in this game... Please do not think is coincidence that DoA attacked when they did followed a few days by us. Grepolis is like a game of chess, you always need to be thinking 2-3 moves ahead...

Enjoy Delta, i shall update you all as time goes on

DeletedUser

A big welcome to Pergamum, this is turning to quite a party.

DeletedUser

Ahh interesting, good to see you active on the forums again Scar, was almost worried that 66 had fallen off the map :D

DeletedUser

I shall watch the borders of 56 with great interest :D Which reminds me, I wonder if my old alliance still even exists... havent checked for a few months lol

DeletedUser

9 polis lost by BoM to Pergamum Already... Attacks will continue

DeletedUser

shame tho you are co-ordinating with the big bullies of delta... i would have thought they would wanted to fight against the DoA like and the huns instead of with like... just helps them build up take you guys out eventually.. and you know this will be tru like

DeletedUser3288

this has nothing to do with BOM expanding in their territory, its because they dont want DOA or the huns to take the BOm cities in ocean 66, so they are taking them themselves before The Huns / DOA have the chance.

DeletedUser

this has nothing to do with BOM expanding in their territory, its because they dont want DOA or the huns to take the BOm cities in ocean 66, so they are taking them themselves before The Huns / DOA have the chance.

Exactly what I am trying to say from the very beginning daniejam. I have a lot respect to you as a good player and sensible & honorable forum behavior.

How does this prove that they are not opportunistic.

DeletedUser

Looking on grepostats and this thread it seemed that the DoA and The Huns had got the perganum to join in the festivities. I will then retrack my previous statement.

Sorry No worries about the misjudgment

DeletedUser

Oh how wrong you are myfriend. Im sure FortyFour will back me on this fact.. However time will reveal the answers to our moves