another MRA DISBANDED

DeletedUser10963

read down side up please

well that was it, first time i did something like this so dont be to hard on me.
if you like it then be the first to rep me :eek:

ill be posting their replys once i get them ;)

martijngoofy today at 12:19 AM
LMAO,

hehe there went your alliance down! im sorry but you guys asked for it.

aint it fun how i single handedly defeated your whole alliance?
he who laughs last will laugh best!

------------------------------------------------

well i talked them into letting me rejoin again i honoustly didnt ment to upset them and still dont understand why they freaked about it that much.
so im back and what do i see? half their new forum is copied from mine and they say they came up with it.
well these kind of practices on top of the fact that they broke their promise (mensioned in the biggining) made me think they did not deserve to existed, so i wiped em out
:eek:

----------------------------------------------

martijngoofy on 8/28/10 at 3:01 PM
im not english thus my grammer, attacking someone on this is very weak.

-------------------------------

basvb on 8/28/10 at 3:00 PM
LMAO.

FYI, please learn proper grammar and spelling. And get your ego in check. hahaha

after they kicked me for changing the forum into a proffesional one

---------------------

martijngoofy on 8/28/10 at 5:23 AM
you dare to call my words abusing? want me to qoute some of yours?

i understand the work you have put into the alliance, and i apologized for it.
also i have full aproval of kieran and work in the alliance best intrest.

it was never my intention to hurt or harm you in anyway, but i am your superior.
and you will have to repect that cuz its not up for bargain

changes had to be made, you will get to know me as a firm iron fisted ruler but i am also fair ruler. disobedience is not tolerated by me, neither is disrespect.

--------------------------------

basvb on 8/28/10 at 5:13 AM
martijngoofy,

I don't know if you realize this or not. But I was appointed as a Co-leader with Kieran before this merger. I've respected Kieran and his position and due to this, I've served to help him build this alliance. I've put in my time trying to organize the various oceans and providing guides and resources to better these players.

I can appreciate your design in action, but you're approach was quite abrasive.

martijngoofy has written the following:

also i'd advice you to treat me with some more respect, i'm your superior officer. dont forget that

I think its give respect to get respect. I apologize if my words were unkind or offensive. But you're actions have cut much deeper. You may have a title by name, but I've worked hard for my position and I stand as a leader in this alliance along side Kieran.

This comment of yours is quite bitter. It leaves a bad taste in my mouth. Though, I don't believe it has to be this way. We should be working together. And if you think yourself superior then you should be more wary of the power you hold. And if you brandish it as such with these comments then you will lose all respect from me and the entire alliance.

I hope that you know that these words have hurt me because I saw us as equals.

Good day to you, sir.

---------------------------

martijngoofy on 8/28/10 at 4:35 AM
are you threatening me? i apologized on the forum for this slight inconvinience.

i am acting in my full rights here, i got wriiten permission from kieran.. check the forum.
the archive has now been created, we are making an fresh start on the forum.

also i'd advice you to treat me with some more respect, i'm your superior officer. dont forget that

-------------------------------

basvb on 8/28/10 at 4:29 AM
are you doing???

You said that you'd place everything in an Archive didn't you??

And you also deleted all teh that I've worked very hard to create.

Thanks a lot. Give me a solution NOW. I'm not happy and you won't be either if this keeps up.

i merged them they promised to amke me founder
the forum sucked, was noobish as hell so i thought to make it more professional

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Did you do this solely to try and make you feel better about your MRAs, Praetorians and S.P.Q.R, falling into insignificance?

DeletedUser10963

S.P.Q.R. was never a MRA, i'd like to know on what facts you base that. (please sent it in an in-game pm as its slighly off topic)

praetorians was never mine you know. also it isnt about that, hold your grudges and go bother someone else with them

DeletedUser10963

these guys really diserved it, they had red members and they werent kicked.
wont call meself a pro, but these guys really were noobs

DeletedUser

Hehe. Nice going; I just did the same on the Beta world 2 - Taught them germans our way of playing :D

Can we have some more details please?

DeletedUser10963

Hehe. Nice going; I just did the same on the Beta world 2 - Taught them germans our way of playing :D

Can we have some more details please?

what details were you looking for? ill do my best to provide them:cool:

DeletedUser10963

guys you forget i didnt do this for fun, i did this because they backstabbed me, what would you have done?

DeletedUser

i would have left and tried to take revenge on them without disbanding them, its a dirty move to use and besides its a dirty move you didnt get Jarp involved in. :p

DeletedUser10963

i would have left and tried to take revenge on them without disbanding them, its a dirty move to use and besides its a dirty move you didnt get Jarp involved in. :p

lol, they might be noob but they still had like 130 members...

sorry jarp, didnt know you wanted a piece aswell :p

DeletedUser

Everybody knows that the PINGU loves a piece of all MRA related actions /facepalm

DeletedUser

Haha

well done hahah (+ rep)

i was attacking them, and wondered what happened to them, i just assumed another name change :p

DeletedUser10963

hmf.. dont get me started on the name changes,,, ;0, that was really ennoying

thanks for the rep :)