Another One Bites the Dust

DeletedUser2663

Hey there all.

Its with a heavy heart i say this today but i am official retiring and quiting Grepolis. It has been amazing fun playing here since febuary 2010 and some of the people i have meet along the way have been great. it has been awesome being here and being apart of legends such as the Famous NmE and creating a few of my own, eg the S.G.C of Lambda, but i have priorities and being my last year in high school before i go of to university to get my MD and become a doctor i really do need to step it up and pick up my game, (2nd best aint good enough anymore it seems, =P)

I would say personal thanks to players i have meet and that deserve recognition but TBH, i dont have time to write an essay, as there are so many people i would like to mention but you all know who you are and all i can say it has been a blast to game with you all.

On a side note, I need to give a special thanks to the Mod community here. I have never seen such an awesome community here and i have got to give credit to the mods who make it possible. keep up the awesome work guys.

Cya guys, This is MetalCore Signing Off.

DeletedUser

It's sad to see you go metal. Its such a shame :( Gamma has lost a lot of legendary players recently :(

DeletedUser2663

i know, sadly after over a year of playing here, it is time to call it a day. my leaving will put pressure on many people across more than one server but its just a game, and they will be able to handle it.

Keep up the good work though tommy, you have been an awesome part of Fusion and i would say Fusion wouldnt be the same today with out you.

DeletedUser

Sad to see you ago...

Although I had little acquaintance with you, I recognize you as a great player and an intelligent poster. The community will certainly miss your contributions!

May you have success in all your endeavors!

-Jarp

DeletedUser

i know, sadly after over a year of playing here, it is time to call it a day. my leaving will put pressure on many people across more than one server but its just a game, and they will be able to handle it.

Keep up the good work though tommy, you have been an awesome part of Fusion and i would say Fusion wouldnt be the same today with out you.

I'm nothing special Metal however you are different. I've seen your leadership skills and you are a truly inspirational player.

DeletedUser

Enjoy life and study hard!

Who knows we might see you back? ;) Grepolis can be addicting..

Take care!