Answer the Question.

DeletedUser57263

How about a Mod tells us the exact definition of “fair play”, instead of taking away valuable strategic parts of the game.

No mention of how much population needs to be in an attack to consider it “fair”. I can’t send 11 Ls (110 pop) at a player from 10 hours away. But a player can send 2 hydras (100 pop) at me from 12 hours out and it’s considered viable?

So how about instead of making decisions to decrease the strategy of grepolis. Why don’t you tell us about your new “fair play” rule in depth. Instead of keeping it vague and then blaming players for breaking a rule that isn’t specified.

@Silver Witch @Hydna
why don’t you explain to everyone right now. Just to clarify your a “community manager“, so it’s your job to answer the community’s questions. I’m part of the community and have spent money on this game, so give us the exact numbers.

Maybe I should ping her in game, so she can answer... if that’s not against the “fair play” rules also?

DeletedUser57494

I agree. You have to answer the question. What is the rule for Fair Play? It just seem arbitrary policy to help friends of the moderators.

DeletedUser57104

The issue with fair play is it just depends if you are friends with the Mods or not, if you are then you can do what you want, if your not then get ready to bend over and let the Mods .... you

DeletedUser52860

No, it depends if you play like a douche. Having played with many of these players who are considered SW's friends who get away with whatever they want (apparently) I can promise you none of them will sit up through the night sending constant spam at a player. They will plan properly, perfect their timing techniques, and play as a team to beat their opponents. Not abuse the game mechanics to spoil others experience because they aren't good enough to win otherwise.

DeletedUser57104

No, it depends if you play like a douche. Having played with many of these players who are considered SW's friends who get away with whatever they want (apparently) I can promise you none of them will sit up through the night sending constant spam at a player. They will plan properly, perfect their timing techniques, and play as a team to beat their opponents. Not abuse the game mechanics to spoil others experience because they aren't good enough to win otherwise.

So explain why the alliance members of the alliance that Hydna used to play in get away with it, when others do not.

DapperDon21

Chiliarch
this is wildly ignorant to assume. Because you play with hydna doesnt make you good lol and hydna isnt even that good so this statement is retarted. next

DeletedUser52860

this is wildly ignorant to assume. Because you play with hydna doesnt make you good lol and hydna isnt even that good so this statement is retarted. next

Thanks for your considered and intelligent response bud. Sharp darts, way to miss the point!

DapperDon21

Chiliarch
Thanks for your considered and intelligent response bud. Sharp darts, way to miss the point!
no problem bud, im here all week and in any server u wanna get rimmed. Man im sick of these wanna be tough guy cq players.. lemme finish up this win in 129 then imma come teach yall how to play cq. and ive played with all those "cq greats" lemme tell ya something they do spam equally as much.. "arent that good at timing", and they live off kids like u who hype them up

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
no problem bud, im here all week and in any server u wanna get rimmed. Man im sick of these wanna be tough guy cq players.. lemme finish up this win in 129 then imma come teach yall how to play cq. and ive played with all those "cq greats" lemme tell ya something they do spam equally as much.. "arent that good at timing", and they live off kids like u who hype them up

idk what makes me laugh more, the fact that you are delusional about winning in 129 or the fact that you think you can match any higher tier conquest player, due to how conquest worlds work(both front and back snipes) majority if not all of us are sharper and better at timing pretty much anything, if you combine this with higher online time than 90% of revolt players due to the need of always staying on our toes because of possible sieges without waiting for first 12 hrs, i would say you could not do jack crap.

as for your spam mention, you probably should not mention it anymore since you clearly dont know the difference between spam and persistence, unlike you revolt people, we tend to give the game a lot more IRL time so we have more time to attack and actually play the game, just because you spend what 4-8 hrs in game and dont want to or cant respond to all attacks doesnt mean its spam, its what active attackers do and if you dont like it or cant take it well.. stick to revolt where you can sleep for idk.. 10 hrs without issues? :)

however, you are not wrong about the fact that neither @Drubzie nor hydna are good fighters, they might win worlds but they get their butts kicked in the process take en116 teos for example, only won it because better team had internal issues while they were kicking their butts with what? 50-90 score difference and constant daily losses ?

DapperDon21

Chiliarch
idk what makes me laugh more, the fact that you are delusional about winning in 129 or the fact that you think you can match any higher tier conquest player, due to how conquest worlds work(both front and back snipes) majority if not all of us are sharper and better at timing pretty much anything, if you combine this with higher online time than 90% of revolt players due to the need of always staying on our toes because of possible sieges without waiting for first 12 hrs, i would say you could not do jack crap.

as for your spam mention, you probably should not mention it anymore since you clearly dont know the difference between spam and persistence, unlike you revolt people, we tend to give the game a lot more IRL time so we have more time to attack and actually play the game, just because you spend what 4-8 hrs in game and dont want to or cant respond to all attacks doesnt mean its spam, its what active attackers do and if you dont like it or cant take it well.. stick to revolt where you can sleep for idk.. 10 hrs without issues? :)

however, you are not wrong about the fact that neither @Drubzie nor hydna are good fighters, they might win worlds but they get their butts kicked in the process take en116 teos for example, only won it because better team had internal issues while they were kicking their butts with what? 50-90 score difference and constant daily losses ?
lol i find it amusing you also clearly dont know my cq resume. definitely a better timer than you lol kek and i have no idea who you think is winnin 129 but ill say it publicly on this thread in forum ill bet you 100k gold fiasco-united wins 129. Please dont ever try and explain to me how to front & backsnipe u clown lmao. I was winnin cq servers on this acc with Ray and my previous wen u were in diapers.

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
lol i find it amusing you also clearly dont know my cq resume. definitely a better timer than you lol kek and i have no idea who you think is winnin 129 but ill say it publicly on this thread in forum ill bet you 100k gold fiasco-united wins 129. Please dont ever try and explain to me how to front & backsnipe u clown lmao. I was winnin cq servers on this acc with Ray and my previous wen u were in diapers.

hahaha oh please tell me what conquest worlds you played

DeletedUser52860

Right-oh you pair of clowns, lol.

1. I don't play conquest. LMD spoiled that years ago. The last one I really played was Dimale so go figure.
2. Didn't play Teos. Don't think I even traded there to be honest. Nor have I ever played with Hydna/SW. I have played on one of Ray's teams and it was fun. And the guys I played with then were all decent, honourable players with no "loophole" tactics like spam etc.
3. I've never claimed to be elite but I know how to play the game and I'd have no probs with you two pair of donuts :-D
4. I have only properly played 2 world's in the last couple of years; won em both and had a great time with some fun teams. Shout out to hug this, game over and a mention to death before dishonour as well.

P.S. I'm in my 40's so "kids like you" is a pretty dopey assumption.

0ZZZ

Phrourach
How about a Mod tells us the exact definition of “fair play”, instead of taking away valuable strategic parts of the game.
The original poster has a very good point.
Modern societies find secrecy in governance repugnant.
You are actually violating your own rules by not informing us of the rules.
I am personally aware of thousands of dollars your company has already had to refund because they know they will lose in court.
If you have to hide it, it should not be a rule.
This is the most basic of basic human decency. You are literally giving your customer the finger because it makes you job easier.

POST THE RULES AND LET US CHOOSE TO STAY OR LEAVE BASED ON WHETHER WE AGREE THEY ARE ACCEPTABLE OR NOT!

The fact that every customer you have is not up in arms about this is a testament to their stupidity. But even the stupid will leave this game if your choices continue to trend this way.