Answers, reasons, and actions

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser719

Wrong.

His units are killed by the enemy biremes. Ask Epidemic, they will have the reports. Second, city was always for him. He was offered the city but he refused to take it.

It was a simple matter of slipping in short distance CS by team mate before enemy support could arrive. City would be handed over to him after that. What's wrong in doing that?
Weird statement this one as the city was under your control so support could have been sent away , which makes it even worse as almost as if this was done on purpose. griffin you could have cancelled your cs as it becomes an option once there is a new owner.
Sadly every leader has dealt with this issue and i find that asking for 24 hours to deal with an issue helps all parties.Shame this happened you were a great enemy but lost some respect for you as your accusations to the player of cheating and threatening to go to the mods was pathetic for such an experienced player but your dogged determination is admirable and a great attribute for any player friend or enemy.

Griffin some advice take a bit of time away from the game then when you come back you will hopefully recharge and all will be forgiven .I may not like your alliance but have to say can not fault them as leaders as proven to get the job done and i hope your past can be taken into account as a player rather then what you did in last 24 hours .

DeletedUser

I have intentionally made a point not to name the person.
But if you look back in this thread, it will probably become clear who it was.
(pro tip, it is the person calling ME names)

DeletedUser

First off the person who took your reserved city was an absolute retard in my opinion.
Guy said it all :D
Some people play this game with honor, some don't know what that is.
And we can find both type in past alliance of Griff and pretty much every other alliance.
From what i know he is good man unlike some others with who he have misfortune to play with.

Two feets they come a creepin'
Like a black cat do

Million dollars question: Who is black cat? :D

DeletedUser32487

Two feets they come a creepin'
Like a black cat do

Million dollars question: Who is black cat? :D

junglebbook-bagheera020.jpg

Bagheera?!?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser32487

Think this story should be turned into a PnP.

Thinking of which I can make it into a 'Tales of two cities' actually!

DeletedUser32487

junglebbook-bagheera020.jpg

Bagheera?!?

This is the first time, a mod has removed a image for size.... in one of my post.

I am sure this server must be hitting near melt down to the massive number of posts in this forum, so you need to make sure images are exact size..... or you bored that there is nothing much to mod!?!

If you just relax and let the players banter maybe you'll have something else do then edit image size.

DeletedUser31385

This is the first time, a mod has removed a image for size.... in one of my post.

I am sure this server must be hitting near melt down to the massive number of posts in this forum, so you need to make sure images are exact size..... or you bored that there is nothing much to mod!?!

If you just relax and let the players banter maybe you'll have something else do then edit image size.

Images may not be larger than 640 by 640 pixels. I have to enforce the rules in their entirety.
Edit: Closed due to the OP being removed

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.