DeletedUser

before

2HVkP.png

after

2HXd1.png
:pro:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Anyone know how to use spoiler?...I have snapshots of this but don't know how to use spoiler

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

who ever done this put your name down for the with leader rights kick every member milestone

DeletedUser

hey mate...I have pic for this can u tell me how to use spoiler?

DeletedUser40747

Ohh noo seems like it is my alliance ???
just now elected to Leader ???

what the earth could done this ???

Kicking 103 members in 2 mins :eek:

DeletedUser

What in the world could of happened?

Before
DEp5EtW.png

After
K0Ca0ne.png

LOL Anti MRA

DeletedUser

i thin this alliance is back with 50-60 members. maybe more.

DeletedUser

the definition of an MRA is the alliance with most members and lowest average points lets say in the top 10 alliances in the world.

According to that definition if you look, there are only 2 alliances that stand out. Yet they are an mra so they have befriended everyone and are loved by all

DeletedUser

Average points has nothing to do with the term MRA.. MRA(Mass Recruiting Alliance) is an alliance with a high members count.. :p

DeletedUser

MRA's annoy people for the simple fact that those alliances recruit absolutely everyone no matter what their skill. I've seen players with no skill get 600 biremes as permanent support as soon as they join an MRA.
If on the other hand an alliance managed to fill their alliance with top quality players they would not be considered an MRA imo. I mean if that were the case what exactly is wrong with an MRA? Should we all be solo players instead? and what is not an MRA then, under 20 players?