Pnp Anti-MRA

DeletedUser

interesting development now that Dirty South have joined up with Revelation and Exiled and Exiled South to form the Confederation of dirty hand holders (oh wait thats me looking into the future)

DeletedUser39931

i will start by saying fair play for landing 2 CS's truly i am almost impressed.
But this confederation idea you are floating out there simply aint true Exiled and Dirty South have been pacted from the beginning of the world and will be till the end of it because unlike your leaders in Juggernauts we can be freindly with alliances lets be honest you should sack you diplomat and all your leaders for getting you into wars on 4 fronts come on hitler lost fighting on 2 fronts.

I will admit there is some good players in Juggernauts but they are led by idiots lets be straight up and honest here Mellowmalt the only reason you wont get involved in other wars is cos your alliance couldnt handle the pressure put on by Dirty South.

Check the war score its a landslide DS all the way

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser39931

come on MellowMalt i know your here whats wrong.

You cant handle the truth

DeletedUser

Seems that Amish have joined Dirty South and worked out some form of academy, interesting. I thought Amish disbanded due to being conquered brutally, guess not. I might turn my watchful eye towards Dirty South, seems like a late alliance that will probably be a worthy contestant :D

DeletedUser

I've not really noticed them until recently, seeing as they're south (they should be if that's their name) then it will be interesting if they face off with the Juggernauts, certainly a good brawl I'd love to attend and spectate.

DeletedUser

City Points Old Owner New Owner Old Alliance New Alliance Date
martyrland 3,775 devious greedy dee codybigguy Dirty South Revelation 2013-06-16 13:11:49
009 7,868 rassux200 beast.22 None Dirty South 2013-06-16 09:44:06
Chev 3,690 Gortan Sleemo Nid Dirty South Dirty South 2013-06-16 07:34:49
Villa de Bologna 4,630 devious greedy dee tocinoisbacon Dirty South Revelation 2013-06-16 05:34:42
BLOOD BATH 4,327 Lord Creo djfred Dirty South Dirty South 2013-06-16 03:44:30
foca 2,379 PGRAC manonija None Dirty South 2013-06-15 21:49:53
008 4,942 ApolloDiomedes beast.22 Bactrian Guards Dirty South 2013-06-15 21:10:00
Carpathia City 4,313 golem John Mayer None Dirty South 2013-06-15 20:30:43
Podgorje 2,493 Podgorc1 The Rake None Dirty South 2013-06-15 17:00:22
Triterra 2,964 INGRIDMAES Eris the Golden None Dirty South 2013-06-15 14:26:35
KingArthuro VI 9,358 beast.22 Akil.07 Dirty South Dirty South 2013-06-15 11:54:38
KingArthuro VI 8,858 Umakanth854 beast.22 Cleopatras Legion Dirty South 2013-06-15 00:04:57
paradise falls 5,437 Play it left hand The Kangaroo None Dirty South 2013-06-14 23:55:08
Pirate Cove II 8,901 djfred Mellowmalt Dirty South Juggernauts 2013-06-14 19:09:26
Ginga 6,211 HpRemixd Zheng Min Dirty South Slightly Mean 2013-06-14 18:46:34
Backup to Thurman 2,162 bravojonny Ed Lover taj mahal Dirty South 2013-06-14 17:45:41
7th Commandment 2,527 Abandoned John Mayer None Dirty South 2013-06-14 15:53:08
Squawk 7,995 Chris Holmes blue whale EXILED South Dirty South 2013-06-14 07:34:27
El Giro 11,402 scavenger2020 Elglado Dirty South Public Enemy 2013-06-14 07:01:41
hammerbolt 4,209 tatthompson mightybolt321 Cleopatras Legion Dirty South 2013-06-14 02:46:49
»1« [2] [

No comment

DeletedUser39931

You can extract what ever stats you want and make them look good or bad either way.

An honest no BS assessment of the Dirty South/ Juggs war.
War score currently DS 13 - 8 Juggs.

A good scrap no doubt. Both sides have certainly shown they are no pushovers and i believe both have a mutual respect for each other.

After DS's initial gains Juggs have fought back shown some good spirit and organisation.

This could turn into a war without an end or obvious winner but hey this is a war game thats why we play it.

I hope thats a good assessment for you all and dosnt come across biased.

DeletedUser

azihan that is way to messy to the point u cant even read it XD

DeletedUser

I completely agree with you clayton, well put.

we have our strategy, you guys have your strategy, we were not fully prepared when the war first broke out and had to get organised fast. It was a struggle for time sometimes as in who could rebuild faster before the next round ;)

Aizhan your post is completely biased lol.

DeletedUser39931

Ok we will keep the no BS assessments going.

Since the Juggs merge with LotR and RoO which created the biggest MRA in this server.
We have a war score.
Dirty south - 16 cities
LotR/ RoO - 8

But as this is a no BS post.
The merge between Juggs and lotR/RoO didnt mean much to DS we were fighting both any way.
from my veiw point they are still seperate alliances just flying the same flag.

Maybe leaders of LotR arent as good as some thought they were but who cares.

I aint gonna claim DS are winning this war just cos the shear numbers we are fighting we need to take 4 to every one of theirs.
Some respect we had for Juggs members was lost when they sold their soul to the MRA devil.

But bottom line this war is DS moving on Lotr/RoO and them reacting for every city they take we take 2.

and just a memo to Lotr and RoO members
we can do this all server can you?

All you spectators stay tuned its about to get hectic down in the South or as we call it the Dirty South

DeletedUser25133

Seems that Amish have joined Dirty South and worked out some form of academy, interesting. I thought Amish disbanded due to being conquered brutally, guess not. I might turn my watchful eye towards Dirty South, seems like a late alliance that will probably be a worthy contestant :D

No academy for ex ARW members , unfortunately ARW disbanded but we found a new home in the Dirty South where we have been welcomed with the southern hospitality the dirty south is known for a while ago and have been playing in the mud ever since :)

The south is hotting up nicely

DeletedUser

Ok we will keep the no BS assessments going.

Since the Juggs merge with LotR and RoO which created the biggest MRA in this server.
We have a war score.
Dirty south - 16 cities
LotR/ RoO - 8

But as this is a no BS post.
The merge between Juggs and lotR/RoO didnt mean much to DS we were fighting both any way.
from my veiw point they are still seperate alliances just flying the same flag.

Maybe leaders of LotR arent as good as some thought they were but who cares.

I aint gonna claim DS are winning this war just cos the shear numbers we are fighting we need to take 4 to every one of theirs.
Some respect we had for Juggs members was lost when they sold their soul to the MRA devil.

But bottom line this war is DS moving on Lotr/RoO and them reacting for every city they take we take 2.

and just a memo to Lotr and RoO members
we can do this all server can you?

All you spectators stay tuned its about to get hectic down in the South or as we call it the Dirty South

I note from Grepointel you play almost 24 hours a day. how is that possible?

That is my first question to the no BS Honest Joe.

Secondly . You talk about losing respect for people/ You are the man who is proud of the Pearl Harbour Tactic . Who in their right minds would hold you up as an arbiter of standards?

Thirdly This is a strategy game. If it was just a fighting game - we all would just concentrate on fighting.

The game is about positioning to build WORLD WONDERS.

Fighting is great but it is just a part of the game.

Finally I tire of jibes about MRA what is our average points per player in LOTR? At this stage of the game to dismiss LOTR as MRA is just prejudice overtaking sanity. You are a small isolated group not by choice but an inability to see the bigger picture.

Get a grip Clayton when you have extended supply lines and exposed beachhead cities you will start to feel some of your hubris slip away.

When we are ready to deal with you we will. That will only be when you reach the top of our In-Tray.

I am not denigrading Dirty South. You are a good tight little group - but that is all you will be - due to a lack of vision (which is not by itself a crime.)

DeletedUser

lol LOTR's average by its self isn't that good and adding RoO and getting the new average points from that(because ur both basically one alliance) LOTR's new average is absolutely terrible and yes u are a MRA u have 256 members that is no doubt a mra lol not to mention that's the biggest mra rizina has seen yet

DeletedUser

Lets add in that LOTR likes to take cowardly players that run from alliances under fire.

Ask your self great one, if you take in cowards do you expect them to stand up and fight for you?

Yes this is a strategy game...But, it's not farmville where you just choose where to plant your crop...It's a strategic WAR game.

...Just say'in

DeletedUser39931

Postioning for World wonders???
Really already WW are 16 months away , You can postion all you want but if you keep losing cities it dosnt really matter.
As for beach head cities. Aizhan would know all about that after being evicted from Ocean 55 by exiled along with Smartieman.
Please Aizhan do yourself and you alliance a favor and shut your mouth thats what has got you into this mess.
And as for extended supply lines our expansion is limited for that very reason we dont throw CS's in to cities that are isolated maybe you should take strategy lessons from us we have cut those precious supply lines you love to your ex juggs members your southern ocean 55 cluster is being held together by 2 players it wont be long before they get sick of supporting other players that will quit when they lose a city.

Yes it is a strategy game but its a War strategy game not sim city

DeletedUser

Postioning for World wonders???
Really already WW are 16 months away , You can postion all you want but if you keep losing cities it dosnt really matter.
As for beach head cities. Aizhan would know all about that after being evicted from Ocean 55 by exiled along with Smartieman.
Please Aizhan do yourself and you alliance a favor and shut your mouth thats what has got you into this mess.
And as for extended supply lines our expansion is limited for that very reason we dont throw CS's in to cities that are isolated maybe you should take strategy lessons from us we have cut those precious supply lines you love to your ex juggs members your southern ocean 55 cluster is being held together by 2 players it wont be long before they get sick of supporting other players that will quit when they lose a city.

Yes it is a strategy game but its a War strategy game not sim city

It is already clear you are the one with the mouth and without the manners. As my positive rep is starting to show.

Yapping Dogs don't make a Wolf Pack and you can yap all you want . The plan is in place and it is being followed.

Do you really imagine by miscalling everything and everybody - you convince the vast majority of rational sane players?

You do yourself a favour discover some manners and stop mouthing off like a petulant child who does not get its own way.

All impartial readers please register your views by either + or - repping me or Claytons Revenge.

MRA SIM CITY all terms used by not long ago newbies to demonstrate their superiority over others.

I find this deeply distasteful.

DeletedUser39931

Why do people need to rep what we say are you really that insecure or do you just not believe your twaddle yourself