Any good alliance to join?

• Thread starter DeletedUser54775
  • Start date

DeletedUser54775

Hello guys, this is Futboltango, the villain and troublemaker in other worlds. I have decided to come back.
Any nice and good alliance to join on this word?

DeletedUser54775

okey....you are all very modest...let me rephrase it....any alliance that might be willing to take a newcomer to this world?

DeletedUser54192

It's still early days, so there should be a fair number of alliances still looking for extra members. Some of the major premades might have basically closed up recruitment by now, but there should still be a lot of opportunities.

Your location (if you've already dropped in) is probably a more important factor than starting a little late, in my opinion.

DeletedUser54484

okey....you are all very modest...let me rephrase it....any alliance that might be willing to take a newcomer to this world?
We were just joking haha. Your drop location will be important

DeletedUser55151

Savages is a good alliance :D
They are much better than both INVICTA, THE EVIL EMPIRE and Who Cares ... To losing cities :p

TobiramaSenju

Phrourach

We were just kidding , but your ocean 34 is new not a lot of alliances ... the key ones i'd say are Nocturnos and The Hatters , but if theyre not close to your city right now , don't recommend it... pick the alliance most beneficial to you area wise.

DeletedUser54775

We were just kidding , but your ocean 34 is new not a lot of alliances ... the key ones i'd say are Nocturnos and The Hatters , but if theyre not close to your city right now , don't recommend it... pick the alliance most beneficial to you area wise.
Not to be contrarian.... and this is why with my old friend Kal Gordon we used to have endless discussions....I do not mind the location. If anything, I like to be surrounded by the enemy. I am usually able to survive on my own with little help (plus makes interesting battles).
Anyone that would be willing to take me?

DeletedUser54775

ps. this time I will not start to fight with the moderators. kind of useless as they are set in their ways. Thus, no need to worry about this.

DeletedUser41096

I wish I had a good alliance here too, I'm stuck with simmers :/

DeletedUser23786

Futbol

Jump back into messembria if you want your crown and I'll send you an invite as you deserve it.
She was pretty hot but the novelty wore off..... I am on my own now....so more time to play the game.

DeletedUser55295

As the worlds still in it’s infancy I’d wait until a few start to emerge after the simmers have been farmed out of existence.

I’ll be waiting for an alliance with good BP scores to join. I like to scrap not sim!

TobiramaSenju

Phrourach
As the worlds still in it’s infancy I’d wait until a few start to emerge after the simmers have been farmed out of existence.

I’ll be waiting for an alliance with good BP scores to join. I like to scrap not sim!

Join before the russians take over the server completely