Any good attacks

DeletedUser51011

With the speed of this world it could be some time until some good attacks appear....

But go for Gold

DeletedUser54175

I do appreciate that everyone keeps asking for it lol. Should be saved here somewhere....
Grepolis_House_Do_Urden.png

DeletedUser54495

Damn that's one serious hit. What is that? A 300 LS nuke? With battering ram, double attack bonus and spells? Damn Lol, BP would've been through the roof with the doubling item

DeletedUser54175

Closer to 400 full buffs ;) I did it again actually, beat my own record
en94_Mesembria_Erindilyn.png

DeletedUser54495

12,000 BP in a hit, nice on the luck too. That's one way to get rid of a bir wall. What do you use? Favourable wind, a hero, one harpy to check the birs? and then battering ram, battle experience..... anything else?

DeletedUser54175

You like questions :) Yeah high level Zuretha and mantis not a harpy but pretty much yeah

DeletedUser54495

lol sorry... you don't use aristotle for there? To be honest I think Aristotle is way too overpowered at level 20. Pissed off I didn't get him

DeletedUser54175

Aristotle only lowers the production cost and speed of light ships mate, he doesn't improve their battle strength. I do use Aristotle, just while I'm building. Once you have the ls built you then transfer in Zuretha when launching the full attack since she boosts the strength of naval units

DeletedUser54495

Ah yeah. Smart... very smart. So you rotate heroes around alot? I can't stand moving them because of this slow speed world

DeletedUser54175

6 hours isn't so bad- you just move em overnight or whatever and they're there in the morning. Feel free to PM me in game about this sort of stuff though, probably easier :)