Any good wars ?

DeletedUser

The forums are pretty quiet , I was wondering if there are any good wars going on ?

DeletedUser18825

Beastly Beasts and The Preachers are having a little fight :p

DeletedUser

Well just at a quick glance at stats for both alliances I'd say it looks like Beastly Beasts have a good scrap ahead of them . But one thing I've always hated about forum predictions of war outcomes is they never consider location of cities , some times a smaller alliance can overcome a larger one if they have good location on top of good leadership .

DeletedUser31161

ya but these noobs are pacted with the whole ocean and they are helping them take our cities.... but still we kill their cs's

DeletedUser

they also like to send me support when i siege their cities instead of attacking lol. this is now refered to in in BBHQ as "pulling a preacher"

DeletedUser

We (12 player Misery) are 5-0 against the MRA that is S.P.Q.R and we ain't finished yet that's for sure. :pro:

I'd like to add that we (Misery) are 2-0 against the turtles that are Beastly Beasts.

EASY, Too easy i say ;)

BTW... Are you guys gonna actually fight back or are you just going to try and find inactives in our core and turtle???

Deadhead42, Why did you build DLU in that vanks city you took in my core? I thought you guys were an aggressive alliance?? hahaha :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Please, someone share a tale of a decent scrap as I'm going frigid with the lack of action where I am. *where's the yawning smiley?*

Any big exchanges yet?

Kos Elite & DF maybe?

Anything? :heh:

DeletedUser

Misery are rimming Beastly Beasts... We are now 4-0 against those noobs :D

DeletedUser

Misery are rimming Beastly Beasts... We are now 4-0 against those noobs :D
Yea, was reading that in another thread, nice!

At least they're not throwing in the towel yet which is good to see - you may end up locked in a decent row with them if you're lucky :cool:

DeletedUser

When these "Beasts" 'fight back' then it may actually seem decent...

But until then if ever.... we will continue making their grepo life a Misery

:pro:

DeletedUser

I wouldn't count on them fighting back if they haven't already . Some people curl up in to a ball and wait for someone else to save them , others get punched in the face and come out swinging .

DeletedUser

This is the most one sided war EVER... 4-0 against 10 players hahahaha...

The beastly turtles only go after inactives. they haven't even sent anything that resembles an attack our way let alone a cs...

To be honest I'm getting bored of taking candy of these baby turtle... Might be time to change targets. Find an alliance that will fight back and not turtle against 10 players :D