Any old schoolers in this world?

DeletedUser

I've recently come back after a couple of years, gutted Epsilion has now gone but I knew it was coming thats why I left really as it began breaking up. That world was epic, best players best alliances. Hope its still as fun to play as it was back then:)

DeletedUser345

Was it Mad Melons that was Epsilon or was that Delta? I was in that alliance. What were a few of the elite alliances on Epsilon and some might ring a bell. Nice to see you, did you quit before or after 2.0 because you may or may not be disapointed.

DeletedUser

I remember the enlightened ones, I inherrited an account in that world, was surrounded by them.
The founder of the alliance (Stooges) I was in didnt like SE.
King Emm, a good man

DeletedUser

I remember the enlightened ones, I inherrited an account in that world, was surrounded by them.
The founder of the alliance (Stooges) I was in didnt like SE.
King Emm, a good man

What ocean were you in?

DeletedUser

I can't remember, as I inherrited the account and was surrounded by the enemy, all I was doing was sniping colony ships constantly and defending does get boring after 3 weeks,

ended up ghosting, as was not my account and was being distracted from my main world

DeletedUser

Haha I am I played on world Gamma for about two years and was in the best alliance in the whole game Grepohugs but that world slowly died out due to the alliances dominance but now im back

DeletedUser345

Haha I am I played on world Gamma for about two years and was in the best alliance in the whole game Grepohugs but that world slowly died out due to the alliances dominance but now im back

Phenomen on Beta gets that title... and i was one of the founding ordinary members when Eclipse first recruited on the forums ;)

DeletedUser

no way

Phenomen on Beta gets that title... and i was one of the founding ordinary members when Eclipse first recruited on the forums ;)

Dang no way. I remember you Achilles! I remember all the old war vets from Gamma man was Grepohugs good! Still is too haha. Are you playing this world? I am im in ocean 65

DeletedUser345

Dang no way. I remember you Achilles! I remember all the old war vets from Gamma man was Grepohugs good! Still is too haha. Are you playing this world? I am im in ocean 65

Haha nice to see you around too! It was a truly great alliance and i think most people would give it the nod as the greatest only my bias stops me ;) Yep, ocean 64 whats your IGN?

DeletedUser

Haha my IGN is still just Seve Johnson99. And I am just right below you in ocean 65, im close to the border tho.

DeletedUser3613

he he he, when did you get back mate ??

Fusion where awesome !! anyone that doesn't agree is either a hugger or a bunny :p

DeletedUser345

he he he, when did you get back mate ??

Fusion where awesome !! anyone that doesn't agree is either a hugger or a bunny :p

Like Christmas Eve, needed something to fill my time so i've been getting into Idalium a bit. I'm pleased at how fast i've slotted back into it and brought in the negative reputation again :D

Hugs > Fusion, though i guess by the end of the world that could have changed.