Any old schoolers in this world?

DeletedUser

lol, the great Kwast has returned to cause more upset I presume :) (I hope)

DeletedUser8881

hm. epsilon. i played there. got bored though. couldnt find a great alliance to be in. found a decent one though. ended up taking over most of my island. :p I also played Gamma, Delta, a few other worlds that i quit early on and my most active world, Zeta. In my opinion Zeta had the best alliances and people. that world was a great time

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

well its been some time but i think i will join this world even though i'm a bit late

DeletedUser13489

I'm in this world. Ive played since zeta.

Thou i only joined 2 days ago :)

Looking forward to fighting all of you.......... and probably getting my butt kicked :/

DeletedUser

Well its official i joined and my first worlds were beta and gamma joined both. And to be honest got destroyed on both those worlds and i've played on and off since then :p

DeletedUser

Hey. I used to play on Kappa in 2010 and 2011, back when I was known as King McNultey. I also played on many other worlds.

DeletedUser13459

first world was delta for me. was lochiew back then

DeletedUser1964

Gamma (en3) was my first. I came back for Delphi and Ephesus and have been gone for a while.

DeletedUser

First and best world was Eta

Hoping to do just as well here :p

DeletedUser

ive played some pretty old worlds delta was first i think ....maybe eta....was years ago.....but i was just learning so you definately wont recognize the name .....but im pretty sure i remember the scary bunny guy ........oh hey speaking of old school who remembers that one player maxxdefender or something like that.