Any one who will take me???

DeletedUser

Hi all,

I am an avid grepolis fan and love this game. I play it every day and i lead Black in gamma. I have also lead many small alliances and have a lot of experience in dodging as i have been hunted by many alliances in gamma. I also could not grow cuz of those stupid hunters.

this is my grepo stats http://www.grepostats.com/home/search?search=Arul+asveen&type=player

Is there anyone who will take me???

DeletedUser

I would've taken you, had you not led Black in Gamma. It's a MRA that has stolen the name of another highly respected alliance from another world.

Anyway, hope you find someone.

DeletedUser

is ur alliance an MRA???
who are ur memebrs and ur leaders???

DeletedUser

You can join the Irish War Wolves. As long as your a competative player haha

DeletedUser

you can join any alliance as long as they sent you an invite :p

DeletedUser

Meh you can join me. Like you said you are my biggest fan ;)

DeletedUser

@the heist
im not david

I would've taken you, had you not led Black in Gamma. It's a MRA that has stolen the name of another highly respected alliance from another world.

Anyway, hope you find someone.
i just join abut a week ago and im trying very hard to make it elite
the leadership team is not very good here, except andy the others are inexperienced

and as fire said i dont join stupid alliances
i will wait and see till BP expires

DeletedUser

This time im NOT gonna lead an alliance nor act like a noob and join a alliance before even BP expires
i will act like an elite (even though im not) so that i get some respect
hope there is an alliance founder near me so that i can join him and disband it:p

DeletedUser

This time im NOT gonna lead an alliance nor act like a noob and join a alliance before even BP expires
i will act like an elite (even though im not) so that i get some respect
hope there is an alliance founder near me so that i can join him and disband it:p

hahaha, *start North East* You can disband me any day d;

DeletedUser

I will be creating a main alliance in whatever Ocean I land in and sub-alliances in several other Oceans. Each sub-alliance will be semi-autonomous and answerable only to the head of the main alliance, namely me. I am an avid player and I have garnered some measure of experience and there are some new strategies I plan to implement. I will be accepting members (of whatever type player, from farmers to rabid war mongers) from any ocean. If interested, contact me via private message for more details.

DeletedUser

Can you show us proof of experience? Grepo stats? You don't seem experienced because your alliance starting to become an MRA