Any predictions on upcoming wars?

DeletedUser42407

Ocean 44 is going to be interesting, celestial guardians vs fat ladies will be a good one but I believe celestial guardians will come out on top due to their experienced leadership

I will watch reckless raiders vs Sesame Street with interest I think Sesame Street will win because of the raiders inexperienced leadership

DeletedUser

Oh wow he is looking forward to it. I see where you are. Close travel distance by CS. hmmm... I think I just found one of my next targets. ;)

Oh no please don't attack me !!, what is a CS ???? - (1:55:25 - see you soon !)

DeletedUser

Ocean 44 is going to be interesting, celestial guardians vs fat ladies will be a good one but I believe celestial guardians will come out on top due to their experienced leadership

I will watch reckless raiders vs Sesame Street with interest I think Sesame Street will win because of the raiders inexperienced leadership

I'd argue that Fat Ladies have some experience as well. ;) And when did SS declare on RR? I haven't seen this anywhere...

Oh no please don't attack me !!, what is a CS ???? - (1:55:25 - see you soon !)

You know why Hoplites are called Hoplites? Because they...err...hop. *Yes, that's it.* :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser33297

I'd argue that Fat Ladies have some experience as well. ;) And when did SS declare on RR? I haven't seen this anywhere...

We didn't, we are a just some friendly guys who are here to spread the love.

DeletedUser

I wonder Who will win the battle of o45?

Or while the battle is going on in o45, what will happen if CG/SS jump in o45?

check mate ? :D

DeletedUser41934

About half a day of BP is left guys! :D What wars will happen? I'm not sure exactly! But they sure will be interesting!

DeletedUser42407

For some reason I think that the alliance standings will change greatly in the day of BP ending. ;)

DeletedUser

I wonder Who will win the battle of o45?

Or while the battle is going on in o45, what will happen if CG/SS jump in o45?

check mate ? :D
Shadow Legion for sure, not only do they have a few skilled players (okay more than a few) they also have perfected the skill:gold ratio :D

SS Won't jump to 45 that quickly, unless they decide to be noobs for the day ;)
CG would be smarter than that, haven't you seen them play helorus?
Daily routine:
Get Rimmed
Send a CS to o76
:eek:

In seriousness:
I see o45 being Shadow Legions and o55 Seasme Street, o54 + o44 are tough to call :p

DeletedUser3303

once BP ends, we will see which alliances are just building for points and whos been building troops

DeletedUser41934

People should start getting their guns out of their holsters! Bp is so close to ending!