Any Suggestions?

DeletedUser19042

The topic here is suggestions, not devine envoys (and the discussion around it). So please get back to suggestions!

J

DeletedUser

Mmkay, so point taken. Envoys are out. I'm now running into a population problem, is there any way to gain more population more quickly besides spending all my time leveling my farm? I have too much I want to do, and not enough people to do it with lol.

DeletedUser

Mmkay, so point taken. Envoys are out. I'm now running into a population problem, is there any way to gain more population more quickly besides spending all my time leveling my farm? I have too much I want to do, and not enough people to do it with lol.
Farm is th only way, other from building less army but I wouldn't do that.
Focus a day or two just on farm and get to a high lvl with it.

DeletedUser41656

You need to find the right balance to predict when you will need more population so you que it up little bit earlier, so you dont run out of population itd. Also, the administrator will help you with building que, and captain for farming when you get multiple villages to farm. not to mention the merchants is really usefull too :)

DeletedUser

i am a massive favourer of the temple and the priestess and the favor production from the quests... i love being able to spam 20000 wood for my LS bases every 12 hours, and get 2 medusa in my OLU ever 14 hours.

my next god will be Zeus, for those Manti nukes :D

DeletedUser

you da noob on that one...

Tutorial goes up to lvl 2 cave, so you prepare for that, then you add the value of researched cryptography and add 1 so that you are over the maximum storage capacity for the tutorial by 1..

and you could have made so much better use of the favor lol

your academy level in comparrison to the rest was what was most amusing.

Not want to be condescending but 20% of 2000 is 200. So surely you should have sent 2201 not 2021?