Anyone have a map of the oceans in world Alpha

DeletedUser

I invited a friend to the game and I need to know in what quadrant Ocean 73 is.
Can't remember exactly what cardinal point I clicked when I started the game; I think it was NE but not sure. My friend tried NE but instead of O73 she landed in O83, eight hours away from me. Can anyone help?

DeletedUser

I invited a friend to the game and I need to know in what quadrant Ocean 73 is.
Can't remember exactly what cardinal point I clicked when I started the game; I think it was NE but not sure. My friend tried NE but instead of O73 she landed in O83, eight hours away from me. Can anyone help?

the oceans are stacked this way so 83 is either below or above your ocean, 8 hours is not that bad actually try being over 2 days away from your friend

DeletedUser1405

Also you and your friend could move towards each other once you got to conquest so then you would be able to quicker help each other.

DeletedUser

the oceans are stacked this way so 83 is either below or above your ocean, 8 hours is not that bad actually try being over 2 days away from your friend

Oceans are not laid out the same way as TW, 83 would be to the right of 73.

Oh, if the rim has gone to O83, I don't think there's any way she could start in your ocean.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

*snort* Trogdor, you're crazy. Correct, but crazy.

Yeah, best advice is to get conquest and move towards each other. I'm doing that right now on Delta, Epsilon, and will be doing so on Zeta.