Anyone know?

DeletedUser

Which alliances are at war with Atomic? Is there any other way to find out besides asking? This is just for my personal data :cool:

DeletedUser

omg i hate those guys ill war em with ya cmon we can take em ........ill send you a mail .....wait.....whats your in game name?

DeletedUser

omg i hate those guys ill war em with ya cmon we can take em ........ill send you a mail .....wait.....whats your in game name?

Same as here: DENI3d

I don't understand why people don't use there same name here as they do in grepolis, what are they afraid of?

DeletedUser

There are plenty of world jumpers and turtles that have multiple accounts and only one forum login. Conveniently, these undedicated noobs also retain the benefit of anonymity, so they run their mouths at will. Ignore these trolls.

DeletedUser

@orestes

are you talking about yourself in the 3rd person there? I don't see you playing in world 39.

DeletedUser

I'm not active and haven't been for awhile, but I was the heart and soul of this forum for a long time...so I check in periodically. Got a problem with that, ClunkyDunk?

DeletedUser

little love hate goin on in here. but you are contradicting yourself orestes

DeletedUser

@orestes,

Absolutely, you did post a lot in the Forum, I would say the Forum is active still... maybe the same, maybe less. I agree with you on generating posts and of course you can always post, you rocked this world when you were active, no denying that at all. I would find your posts more interesting though if you were in the game and not in the bleachers. Enjoy the weekend.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Tyranex why you avoiding me? I sent you a message like a month ago what gives? You change your mind and back out lol?

DeletedUser

your a noob no time to talk to you

LOL k. Feel free to try and attack me then. Or you still trying to recover after getting your butt handed to you? Its funny you think your good on a speed 1 world lol, speed 1 is for noobs. This is my first world ever and I had no idea how this game worked. But I understand this much now, speed 1 is for noobs.

DeletedUser

different speeds work for different people. I work for a living and do have a social life. Therefore speed 1 works for me.

DeletedUser25074

LOL k. Feel free to try and attack me then. Or you still trying to recover after getting your butt handed to you? Its funny you think your good on a speed 1 world lol, speed 1 is for noobs. This is my first world ever and I had no idea how this game worked. But I understand this much now, speed 1 is for noobs.

I think you'll find speed 1 is for the player with a life outside the game :p

Its here so you can play serious enough but do not have to spend every waking moment glued to your screen and keyboard getting 3 hours sleep a night.

DeletedUser17088

I play speed 3, unit speed 3

I do not struggle to maintain this at all. despite working full time, having kids, moderating a whole bunch of sections on this forum, sleeping 8 hours a day, going out to get drunk at the weekend and playing ps3/PC

where are you guys struggling? i think its because you are noobs ;)

DeletedUser25074

I play speed 3, unit speed 3

I do not struggle to maintain this at all. despite working full time, having kids, moderating a whole bunch of sections on this forum, sleeping 8 hours a day, going out to get drunk at the weekend and playing ps3/PC

where are you guys struggling? i think its because you are noobs ;)

Easy explanation to this FOTNS. Your a titan you ban or are allied with anyone that threatens your sleep :p

Playing 3/3 if i had the time and patience to play id have every city cleared for any player i had the down time on as thats the only way you know your safe lol.