Anyone not pacted with EoD?

DeletedUser

Just wondering if there is any alliance in the top 12 that does not have a pact with EoD or there sister alliance?

Having just had our pact with them ended, I think I annoyed Avera :)
(may as well except responsibility I always get blamed for everything)

looks like the 13th are now in for some punishment and every alliance I have spoken to has a pact with them?
Talk about sharing the love? but are they playing you all? after all Avera is a very clever boy!!! so he tells me (looking at the bigger picture)

This is not a plea for help, just a general enquiry,

I do expect us to be battered similar to last time, but may as well go out fighting rather than being a yes man!!

be warned if you have a pact with them he does not like to hear the word NO :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Bet they have approached you, we even have an obscure alliance quaking our walls presumably on there command

Alpha Angels? must be on a promise :)

DeletedUser20547

Just wondering if there is any alliance in the top 12 that does not have a pact with EoD or there sister alliance?

Having just had our pact with them ended, I think I annoyed Avera :)
(may as well except responsibility I always get blamed for everything)

looks like the 13th are now in for some punishment and every alliance I have spoken to has a pact with them?
Talk about sharing the love? but are they playing you all? after all Avera is a very clever boy!!! so he tells me (looking at the bigger picture)

This is not a plea for help, just a general enquiry,

I do expect us to be battered similar to last time, but may as well go out fighting rather than being a yes man!!

be warned if you have a pact with them he does not like to hear the word NO :)
lol..your such a noob:) and this pathetic post you have is a cry for help:))

This is the 2 time 13th and EOD break pact. 1st time you broke it as you, weh, eed, rod attempted to beat us. So u back stabbed us.
This time yes I broke it because you again lied to us. Last time we let you live....but you started off the agreement wrong by founding (yes founding because your that pathetic that you cant conquer from actives) several cities on our islnds even after you agreed to stay away. Yet i let it be because you claimed you would transfer the cities when asked ( i was nieve:(
So we went on with our pact....but as usual you guys always play us dirty...Ask your player Ram why he was supporting a non alliance city from our guy? and knowing it was an allied attacking continued to defend it. Well that still i let go...but than you start taking in every single refugee that was getting attacked by us! I ask you to transfer the cities that where originally in question at the beginning and I get your sarcastic response. So yes...at this point I do break the pact because we were already played a fool once and have been played a fool all this time while you buy time to get your defenses up.
So stop your pathetic attempt on crying for help...and wanting other to help you.
The only person playing someone here was you playing me. Because I thought you were a man of your word.....but its my fault for believing your lies a 2nd time. As to your comments on my pacts and if im playing them...your wrong again.
My pact members know where we both stand and we have agreed to proceed always diplomatically not backstabbing like you have. You an call it what you want, your not the first enemy that has called me liar....the fallen and sour grapes do after all try to spoil the rest,
Also its not that your asking all the alliances for help and they have pacts with us...no... its your asking and they turn you down because maybe they remember what type of liars you guys are....
so in closing, why dont you gr*w some, retain some sense of dignity and stop crying on public forums about your misfortunes.:pro:

DeletedUser20547

Bet they have approached you, we even have an obscure alliance quaking our walls presumably on there command

Alpha Angels? must be on a promise :)

Stop being a coward...man I cant believe you have turned out to be the worst cry baby and liar I have ever met here on grepo. Why dont you ask AA directly I have never even made contact with them. As I said in my last reply...gr*w a pair and handle it and stop trying to make any types of excuses.

DeletedUser20547

The Strange Kingdom has 0 PACT's, and 0 sister/academy alliances.

speak the truth....you must be allied with EOD...because im sure that avera has contacted you right? (sarcastic)....lol

DeletedUser

lol..your such a noob:) and this pathetic post you have is a cry for help:))

This is the 2 time 13th and EOD break pact. 1st time you broke it as you, weh, eed, rod attempted to beat us. So u back stabbed us.
This time yes I broke it because you again lied to us. Last time we let you live....but you started off the agreement wrong by founding (yes founding because your that pathetic that you cant conquer from actives) several cities on our islnds even after you agreed to stay away. Yet i let it be because you claimed you would transfer the cities when asked ( i was nieve:(

Yes I founded because you take the game so serious I just wanted to annoy you :) it worked

So we went on with our pact....but as usual you guys always play us dirty...Ask your player Ram why he was supporting a non alliance city from our guy? and knowing it was an allied attacking continued to defend it. Well that still i let go...but than you start taking in every single refugee that was getting attacked by us! I ask you to transfer the cities that where originally in question at the beginning and I get your sarcastic response. So yes...at this point I do break the pact because we were already played a fool once and have been played a fool all this time while you buy time to get your defenses up.

this makes me really LOL, 1 rule for the mighty Avera and a different rule for everyone else

lets talk of refugees shall we Vinschat, spartan.split, solren, sirchaz, snowyjnr I believe we was attacking all them when you took them in, then again you do not understand what a refugee is do you??

So stop your pathetic attempt on crying for help...and wanting other to help you.
The only person playing someone here was you playing me. Because I thought you were a man of your word.....but its my fault for believing your lies a 2nd time. As to your comments on my pacts and if im playing them...your wrong again.
My pact members know where we both stand and we have agreed to proceed always diplomatically not backstabbing like you have. You an call it what you want, your not the first enemy that has called me liar....the fallen and sour grapes do after all try to spoil the rest,
Also its not that your asking all the alliances for help and they have pacts with us...no... its your asking and they turn you down because maybe they remember what type of liars you guys are....

yes Avera my little foe you are whiter than white arn't you,

why are you using a lot of my message in this post grow some, stop being so serious it is a game you muppet, win or lose? it is not life or death, so take a chill pill man you really are a child

so in closing, why dont you gr*w some, retain some sense of dignity and stop crying on public forums about your misfortunes.:pro:

DeletedUser

Stop being a coward...man I cant believe you have turned out to be the worst cry baby and liar I have ever met here on grepo. Why dont you ask AA directly I have never even made contact with them. As I said in my last reply...gr*w a pair and handle it and stop trying to make any types of excuses.

Boo hoo
may be not you my little Foe, but why would they be quaking ouor walls the day you declare war on us??? coincidence? now jog on and stop being serious,

also why should I not ask for help? not that I did? you are pacted with everyone, now you grow some :) you play the game in a truly back stabbing way, which direction will you go when we have gone

south No Legion of Death are there (Pacted)
East No Hawk Eye are there (pacted)

Now with that, I presume as you are not back stabbers EoD will have to go Sim city playing as no where to go :)

enjoy and keep smiling Avera my little chap

DeletedUser20547

Vinschat, spartan.split, snowyjnr - They were not under revolt when we took them in, heck as far as i know you had not attacked in a day or so. And i told you if they are under revolt, you have a go for 24 hours.
solren, sirchaz, - They both left you because they saw the lies and bs you spit.

As for asking for help...you have.

As for direction it is none of your concern. Maybe we will sit here and sim play, i mean me and the players have never done something like oh "finish a world and win".

Yes your right its just a game, but your little lies and taunts are pathetic when you dont have the huevos to back it up. Your trying to stir doubt in my allies yet you wont succeed.
So this is my post response to you as I see no need to speak with mentiroso like you.

DeletedUser

I am sure a refugee is if a player is being attacked? not just if he is in revolt, maybe I am wrong and you knew they was getting hit as I told you we had a mission on them, planned however suppose selective memory loss

Oh and congratulations on winning a world however I think you now have mentioned it 10 times now

Yes your right its just a game, but your little lies and taunts are pathetic when you dont have the huevos to back it up. Your trying to stir doubt in my allies yet you wont succeed.

this is so funny, now I would say that is crying :)

as for direction? ok none of my business, but surely I am allowed to debate it in a forum? it is part of a game? putting doubt in alliances minds, but maybe not part of your game plan, because I have sussed you out?

hopefully making your many allies ask the question as I am sure one of our many agreements was for you to move south us north, take it that was a Lie on your behalf??? as you seem to have gone north

We haven't and we are not likely to win, we are not as active as you, however at least we do not take it as serious,

not sure I have asked for help in here, asked a few questions to all the alliances around to try and find one you was not pacted with, thanks to Hilop now I know there is not one :)

now go on my child thump your chest a little harder,

good luck Avera,

Did you really win that world?? wow your good what ever will we do?

Lose, lol!

DeletedUser

Now i am here to annoy you Brutus!!! start defending your city or you will start to loose and this time there are no ceasefires!!! we will put you down!!

DeletedUser12667

speak the truth....you must be allied with EOD...because im sure that avera has contacted you right? (sarcastic)....lol

Umm... I dont know. I am not our diplomat. Diplomacy involves to much unhappy drama for me:( And it also takes possible targets away from my members:eek:

But I guess my way of thinking and being pals with anybody who wants to chat with me while attacking any member who is not in my alliance if needed(pal or not) is just that. Only my way of thinking:cool: Players who think PACT's are necessary should either join a world with a higher ally cap, or go play sim city:rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Now i am here to annoy you Brutus!!! start defending your city or you will start to loose and this time there are no ceasefires!!! we will put you down!!

I never asked for the cease fire last time, I wanted wiping out, unfortunately your leader wanted ANOTHER pact, so hopefully me messing with his head, he may complete the mission this time :)

DeletedUser

Perhaps someone would like to prove who Ramraider was supporting outside of the pact agreement?

As usual, words without proof!

DeletedUser

When he stamps his feet you get crushed!!!

yes and he has all his little minions worshipping the ground he walks on, no questioning anything.

Say No and he eats your cities, DICTATOR or God?