Anyone not pacted with EoD?

DeletedUser

I agree, but he does work in mysterious ways
As in bore everyone into submission, pact with everyone, spend a lot of money to win the world... Congrats, if it wasn't for the fact you own a credit card I would say you were a spotty 14 yr old with a chip on his shoulder :)

DeletedUser

Just wanted to post this as I find it so funny, but they are not playing alliances against each other and I am the liar :(

********** today at 16:06

count on 20 attacks with 100 CATS AND 8000 troops with 500 LS.
Cant defend it.
Your boys TILLUBAI and VERBAL started all.
They 1st attacked us. Now whole alliance is on you.
With LPE, Hawks and Corps you will all die. And this will not stop until 13th is DEAD.
You started the WAR on wrong alliance.

These are not even the ones I contacted, how many allies have EoD got?
lol

DeletedUser

I think you contacted the biggest alliances near EOD/BD to try and find someone to attack us. Otherwise you would have found your answer by now.

DeletedUser

Never actually asked that, I just asked if they was pacted with you guys, if any would have answered No then I would have asked but as none did, I never got to ask :(

DeletedUser

Amirashah is member of Black D3ath.

One of EoDs little slave alliances.

All bow down to the credit card of Avera!

DeletedUser

million dollar question that,

luckily Avera is ok with the money :)

DeletedUser

You guys have no clue,
Graeme, you can talk here but I have reports showing your attacks are lousy as cr*p.
Get your game up punk, then get back here and talk big time. Same thing counts for Verbal thug, I cleared your cities and revolted you, also got some spies for my mates which are attacking you as we speak.
You want to play children? Well, it's our turn, this time we're prepared to take you on.

DeletedUser

Thank you Iceee for admitting that you have been planning this for some time, and by implication we were goaded into breaking the pact.

So now that the cat is out of the bag, will you let us know how long you have been preparing to attack your allies?

DeletedUser

You guys have no clue,
Graeme, you can talk here but I have reports showing your attacks are lousy as cr*p.

Yes I know it is called a forum, we can all show reports that are lousy, I have just been attacked with 155 hopites no wall and only militia activated and no hopites returned home

Get your game up punk, then get back here and talk big time. Same thing counts for Verbal thug, I cleared your cities and revolted you, also got some spies for my mates which are attacking you as we speak.
You want to play children? Well, it's our turn, this time we're prepared to take you on.

you was prepared last time and rimmed us pretty good, so I know what your alliance is capable of, I do not expect to win, you are all very capable players with lots of gold and time on your hands,

The whole idea of this post is to show the rest of the world, they need to really start looking at you guys and thinking why the hell are they pacting everyone

1 question, where do you want me to put the game up? I have one idea but I think it would be really uncomfortable for you :)

now chill out you guys are so serious, I bet your forums are a joy to be a part of, is it all patting each other on the back saying we are well tough "we won a world" frankly my dear I don't give a dam :)

and I am glad to know you was preparing for this, shows another lie from Avera

DeletedUser

You guys have no clue,

Oh I see you mouth is as big as your bank balance too, very funny :)

The thing is you hit barely anything in my city, I didn't stack it! But still took you 3 lousy attempts to revolt it haha and as for the spies, I don't put silver in my caves so bravo for your 1001, what you see is not what you will get.

I have 2 brand new city slots today and I didn't have to click 1 city festival for them lol

Really, who's the child!

DeletedUser

For anyone who is bothering to read this and is pacted with EoD:

Once they have picked us off, just remember they will need a new target to feed their ego's.

They may be all sweetness and light at the moment, but they will turn on you, as they do not have the (ahem) "trouser furniture" to take on any of the larger alliances.

We've been here before, and we will be here again, we play for the FUN of the game, and though we're staring down the barrel of a gun at the moment, we are still having a major laugh.

Not one of us in the 13th take this game anywhere near seriously, we've got real lives to lead and don't take our self-worth from this game.

It's a game, get over it.

The 13th Legion, refusing to be anyone's b1tch since DAY 1!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It's no secret that BD and EOD are the same alliance. I have also fought EOD on the world they won. I would say they where far from buying it. They where the best alliance by far. I am just saying that you obviously have not looked very hard for an enemy of EOD considering one is staring you in the face. Many of the other alliances are pacted because of a common enemy or old ties from an old common enemy. I am not a huge long-time rhethian, but I have watched the battles unfold and see what the current situation is. You might want to check it out.

DeletedUser

We will talk with out troops mates, let the armies crash.

DeletedUser

Well now i just skimmed through this whole thing and i honestly find it amusing ,but graem instead of arguing on the forms you should be taking care of your allaince. Things like building defense units and walls , Just because your the underdog doesn't mean you cant win (trust me!). And if your going to lose at least give them hell!

]Also please don't use excuses like you just wanted to amuse them and he takes the game to seriously because lets be honest now if you came on the forums with the sole purpose to insult another player you sir must take this game serious your self!

p.s meant no offence just giving my option

Best Regards,

Thedemon447