Anyone not pacted with EoD?

DeletedUser

We in Chaos and Chaos2 aren't pacted with EoD, we are just bumbling around in the middle, this super pact thing was fun at the start, now it;s just a war of attrition, people leaving and just counting down the days till WW start's and EoD and the sim builders race to the finish

DeletedUser

The sim builders have been ranked 1 in ABP and DBP for months :p

DeletedUser

The sim builders have been ranked 1 in ABP and DBP for months :p

I didn't mena EoD were sim builders, clearly you ani't I meant all the Rim allainces that have avioded the majority of the fighting

DeletedUser

I dont think any of the rim alliances will have a chance at any of the wonders. None of them are very strong.

I am still patiently waiting for FE to rim GT :pro:

DeletedUser26628

Well Kwelson, I sure hope you are waiting a long time for that rimming to happen. Spend some time and learn about us, I think you will find we are better at playing this game than you give us Trolls credit for.

DeletedUser

I'm sure you all are fine players, but there isn't really a reason FE hasn't started fighting you guys yet. It makes no sense to me. And I think if they did fight you they would win, but who knows what would happen :)

DeletedUser

the only big fight atm is scotia and sleep they hate each other lol

DeletedUser26628

I really do not see us fighting each other as we both the bigger fish to fry. It only makes sense in a loyalty way. As for sleeper he has way more dbp's that abp's so that tells me scotia is doing the attacking and sleeper is defending, not quite sure though just my observation.

DeletedUser

scotia you put all your trust in him..why i took a city off him when i was 150000 points come on..our whole alliance attacks we help each other out it's called teamwork..

DeletedUser

The coalition shouldn't be here. What will they do if, and that's a very big if, they succeed in taking down EoD? Just secure oceans together, sim and wait for WW's? It's quiet ridiculous. They're not getting anywhere with EoD and party, so why not break their pacts and secure their oceans.. see what your allies can really do.

Make the game more interesting.

DeletedUser

well FE and GT already are but LOD will start to attack us, an chaos dont do anything so they will just sit there still.