Anyone out there

• Thread starter DeletedUser45100
  • Start date

DeletedUser45100

IS anybody even visiting this place :eek:

folks what are your impressions of Nysa?

I actually quite like it. although personally must admit not a fan of revolt worlds :p

surprised the externals are so quiet being that the world is so "noisy" :)

quite a few really strong alliances in game did not see it coming. togheter with the always present "phoenixses" (alliances destroyed but then rose up by combining more togheter just to fight the same foe instead of joining them) it makes a very interesting bunch ;)

Zarun-

Strategos
Most of the posting is in the Top 12 thread. I think with a world as hectic as this one most people are too busy playing to post. :)

I don't check here but every 2-3 days myself most times.

DeletedUser

I have a lot of fun here too. I haven't played international since Naxos (played servers in my country) and then came after long break to Eubea which was plain terrible. I thought well the international servers are not what they used to be and left Eubea to play Nysa and it's way better, glad that I joined.

DeletedUser

Yep, everything is very hectic right now to say the least. huge infestation of spies and cowards in 34/44

Ryann16

Strategos
Yep, everything is very hectic right now to say the least. huge infestation of spies and cowards in 34/44
It's a war game mate. There is going to be rats all over the place, but do the talking on the battlefield not on here. Talking here and not backing it up there is a coward move IMO.

Post some reports or proof of the spies before you make accusations mate. Nothing against you, I just like to see proof in statements, with all these new noobs, is hard to tell what's true lol.

DeletedUser

Hate spies, but its a part of the game - trying to figure out who you can trust.