Pnp Anyone up for yatzy?

DeletedUser45085

We are looking for players to play yatzy with us, as a friend had suggested.

tE4Kq2x.png

In fairness I'd be bitter too if I had lost 5 cities in 5 hours

d0RF7dB.png

So if you have an extra set of dice then come on over, we need something more challenging.

;)

DeletedUser33512

Wow these forums are dead. Is there anyone out there?

DeletedUser

It does seem rather quiet around here. And to answer your question, yes I'd love to play some Yatzy! ;)

DeletedUser14786

I don't suppose this was a CS too :eek:
ScreenShot2014-04-13at45010PM_zpsfd3b4fd1.png

Now if only I'd saved that report of the snipe I got against Wred IV in Rockabillie's city... ;)

DeletedUser

Oh well.., that won't return Courkamp's five cities that are missing, right?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser45085

It does seem rather quiet around here. And to answer your question, yes I'd love to play some Yatzy! ;)

well come over, but i must warn you that the word on the street is that BD are super lucky, basically a bunch of noobs that get +30 luck on each attack

I don't suppose this was a CS too :eek:
ScreenShot2014-04-13at45010PM_zpsfd3b4fd1.png

Now if only I'd saved that report of the snipe I got against Wred IV in Rockabillie's city... ;)

Ah man that was a good snipe, you keep sniping that well and we'd be in trouble. I wish i had screenshot my command overview to show you the window of opportunity that you had ;)

DeletedUser20492

oh come on ... everyone knows only noobs coordinate 5 city takeovers in 5 hours ;)

DeletedUser14786

Ah man that was a good snipe, you keep sniping that well and we'd be in trouble. I wish i had screenshot my command overview to show you the window of opportunity that you had ;)
From what I saw you only gave me a one or two-second gap, I guess we all get lucky once in a while and that was Rock's lucky day :)

Cheers Wred, you're a tough opponent :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I bet even your +30 luck won't help get you a triple yatzy though, those are tough :p