Question Anysia Wording

Sorin Markov

Phrourach
Anysia says: "While Anysia is assigned to a town, she will reduce the favor costs of mythical units of the god worshipped in this city by X%"
Judging by the wording, I would think that if I assigned her to one of my Zeus cities, the favor cost of manticores in any of my Zeus cities would be reduced. However, this is not the case. Why? The wording says she affects the god, not the city. "...of the mythical units of the god worshipped in this city", not "of mythical units in this city". If this is intended to be the case, that only favor costs in the city are affected, why not word it as such?

Jonas

Hoplite
The advantages she brings are debatable, it pays to level her up or it's better to invest in "temple looting" ? The units will still have to be recruited and the difficulty is more the time they take than the divine favor they cost. Does anyone have feedback on this? I would like to know if it is worth the effort to get her

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
The advantages she brings are debatable, it pays to level her up or it's better to invest in "temple looting" ? The units will still have to be recruited and the difficulty is more the time they take than the divine favor they cost. Does anyone have feedback on this? I would like to know if it is worth the effort to get her
definitely worth it when having to rebuild full flyer nukes

Sorin Markov

Phrourach
Definitely worth getting. As for temple looting vs Anysia, why not both? You can use buffs to make the recruiting take much less time. If recruiting time is the problem with buffs instead of favor to farm, you're in an extremely enviable position.