Anything and Everything

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Rant about all you want in this thread as long as it's ok by the forum mod.

And on this please don't shut down this thread unless it gets very bad and i would very much like if you guys would allow cussing on this thread and this thread only due to many people need to vent their anger at this game and some players.

So i would very much like this thread to be moderated the least(unless sensitive topics arise: love life, family/friends, and financial).

If this is allowed go ahead and off anyone and everyone in this thread.(like i said more priviledges but less personal)

Please allow this so peeps can talk most of what they want in this server!!!!!

DeletedUser

Ha...! Good idea....We would have to get the mod to move my previous rant in here. Much better place for it as it is off topic where it is now.

For today......I am rantless, all my bitterness has crashed upon the shores of a headless alliance's islands. Hint...initials, PG.

Today the sun is out, the seas are calm, and I spy a very juicy looking target just over the horizon........

DeletedUser9068

Strange thing is, I am all in favour of this thread, it seems a great way to get to know some more fine folks, but I cannae think of anything to have a rant about!

Oooh, hang on, ! I always try to reply to every message i get with a respectful answer, doesn't matter if they have 200 or 200,000 pts, people are people and is nice to meet you! But I hate the fact that the more pts you have people seem to avoid asking you simple questions (via PM) because you have points! Grrr, I respect everyone, we all started at one stage, and we all make mistakes. Hands up if you still try to queue buildings and then notice you have 0 farm spaces in one of your cities?!
I am playing a game, a war game admittedly, but it doesn't mean that because I have points I am not a decent person! I like to think we all are! I will try to squash cocky children, out of principle, (just because kids who insult me from the bravery of being behind a computer screen are the bane of my luddite life).

Oooh, that was nice! Thank you! I'll shut up now. :)

MrR

DeletedUser

Bad boy Dadderator, bad boy... no more sugar for you this evening.

Us declining your pact offer is no reason to feel all insulted an bitter. It's like you have some personal vendetta against us "headless chickens". Get over it, it's just a game. :pro: And go to bed already, it gotta be past your bed time. ;)

Ps. hmm, Headless Chickens is not a bad alliance name, might use it sometime. :p

DeletedUser

I gotta go with everything on this one.....sorry anything ! :D

~ Khite

Status
Not open for further replies.